hayabusa1500

Yeah,what is a TRE?
rock.gif

It's what you wrap around when your crew goes off road doing stand up wheelies down the highway...:)

No dammit! It is what ya put in yer livin' room at christmas!!

Duh!

i guess your tryin to have some jokes, not workin
Sorry dude,,,yea, we are havin' some fun at your expense.

Don't take it too hard. Like Toyz said, we get new threads like this all the time.....gets kinda old.

FYI; The '06 is supposed to be the same other than new graphics and colors. What comes after that?

Only the shadow knows.
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board!

if you dont like them then skip by them, sorry i havent read every post writen
Try the "search" button next time.

Oh, by the way, we don't ever pass up a chance to flip a little shiat on newbies....most of us are smartazzes. Can't help it.
biggrin.gif

Something to do with the "type A" personality most of us have....

Look around, there is a wealth of info here. And lots of great peeps.

Again, welcome.

ive been here a while, just because i dont post alot doesnt mean i dont know my way around. but thanks.
I ordinarily wouldn't jump in on something like this but you're showing a bit of attitude for someone that just started posting.

You're attitude might be well-earned but that doesn't matter in this particular corner of cyberspace. Sit back, learn the lay of the land and enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the .org

Man we at the .org are going to look like jerks. All ganging up on people n'stuff. What happened to all of the brotherly love??? Oh I forgot, I never had brothers but those who do tell me this sort of thing is normal.
wink.gif

My buddy has 1464cm3 busa...is that it?.....joke joke bad one..but nothing but heresay is only thing we know now...
Welcome to org. though

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128285034 -->

My pet cat confirmed the new 07 Busa is going to be a 1700 v-twin. The mystery is now over.....

One of his previous post's talked about silly people wheeling at over a 100 mph. Shid, that would mean most of you guy's would have to turn your boost down or get a longer swingarm.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

Back