Hayabusa - ZX14R continuous Speed 300Km/h - Perfect

O dear mother of Jesus christ that was insane I thought he was going to hit the wall I was like nooooo:banghead: and then nothing. I would never be able to do that nice video:thumbup:

Damn, sir I hand you the Ballz of steel!:bowdown:
Grip and rip it to 300KMH lift out for a turn,,,, naaaah stay in it!!

Grip It & Rip It:thumbsup:

Damn, sir I hand you the Ballz of steel!:bowdown:
Grip and rip it to 300KMH lift out for a turn,,,, naaaah stay in it!!

Grip It & Rip It:thumbsup:

Def super cool and not taking anything away from him but it looks like turns are banked which would make it easier to flow thru them. What I find neat was how easy both bikes seemed to lay into the turns even at that speed.

Dayum, the Kawasaki looks pretty stable at speed

Did you notice how the Kawi seems a lot more stable at speed. The horizon was flying by but the bike looked motionless. The Busa was drifting and you could see the forks working. The rider also didn't seem as sure of himself on the Busa as he let off a bit on it whereas the Kawi he was just WFO the whole way.
I would soooooo do that........if my wife would let me :laugh:

Great video. I wish I had the same view as the camera at speed, not exactly that smooth for the pilot. I thought the 14 got there super quick went back and timed it on the video .... 15 seconds, then the Busa :whistle:

Did anyone else do this. Very interesting :poke:

Went back and viewed it again. Didn't really see any smoothness issue :dunno:

They cheated anyway bringing out that black Busa :whistle:

Wow thanks for that vid! (Aren't cameras and YouTube awesome?) Was it me, or did he shut down the Busa way early?

great video, for both bikes, suz.riders and kawa.riders have a lot of power to deal with

Actually ran the busa two laps and the kawi only one I think, It was all going by too fast:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do3 when he's in a turn leaning WFO the Kawi just flows right thru with no perceivable motion off horizon from drift or fork movement. Watch the Busa and it's like he riding thru a windstorm, it's floating and drifting all over. And to me it seems this drift caused him to rethink it a bit and let off a lil. At 3:40 mark the Busa is shaking pretty much and same at 4:00 mark onward thru corner it's shaking.

Can someone figure out how to get the link for this and post it?
I can't do anything but watch it and then it's gone? Can't get embed code?

Back