Hayabusa with G25 -550

My sis in law is from Hanau. She doesn’t speak nazi.

Yeah...Im still trying to figure out what that means. Im sure we will get a "jk" or lol as an answer.As usual! (not much more besides hot air....)

I said it before and I will say it again... please someone take away his computer and give him a helmet and crayons instead....PLEASEEEEE!

Ali i think somebody take out the brain and put some dog poop inside. I already tought if you Idiot start to share my threat it's time to leave the forum, of the greatest turbo builders, who take out oilcooler and run without intercoolers up to 400 hp you Know why this works. ?.because you run only 408m ohhh sorry it's
1/4mile that you understand it also or 60mph but if you use your baby busa on german Highways your engine is blown in 20 min...nobody of you knows what is
200mph for constant 20 min means. HEAT..... Even your liquid cooled intercoolers will not work it get hot because your exchange radiator is to small for this.
So bye bye Alibaba ! Buy some other Builts and get ....again... the HERO
of the show ...without any Knowledge how an engine run.
Your NO.1 would say Ali you are FakeNews.

Not to take away from the point of your post but can you really run for over 60 miles at 200 mph in Germany, or anywhere? Is my math pretty close?

Those have a 49mm turbine, so even with a larger ar, I would suspect those things would never gate properly. It be fine if the bikes only revved to 6500, but 11k is a whole different story. Nothing but boost creep.

Back