Hayabusa Wheelies

I don't think the Busa has the proper gearing and torque to do this type of stuff.:whistle:
I haven't done one. ...................... today. :laugh:

I ride them all the time, farthest distence was about 280 feet through 1st second and part of 3rd gears...my fork seals dont like it so much though, and one time I came down so hard i lost my horn and front fender from clashing together...not recommended but fun

I ride them all the time, farthest distence was about 280 feet through 1st second and part of 3rd gears...my fork seals dont like it so much though, and one time I came down so hard i lost my horn and front fender from clashing together...not recommended but fun

You are suppose to set her down eeeeaaaassssyyyy! :poke: :laugh:

In traffic; great way to die. Really, talk to Steven (Tufbusa); he can ride the rear tire for miles if he wants to.

Naw...me neither. like 2 wheels on the ground. the front tire does to hang around from time to time, but no vert's.

I Never could ride a wheelie on a bicycle, or even on my CR125 back when I raced MX, however; must be suicidal tendencies:laugh:, but I dominate 'em now. just messed around with power wheelies in first gear the first week, then got the balls/stupidity to "pop" the clutch, leading to half mile 80mph stand up wheelies. Their SO F-ing addicting, but soon plan on stretching bike so I can't do ANY wheelies...Just spent a night in county for splittin lanes on a stand-up...:banghead: (NOT COOL)

Last edited:
I Never could ride a wheelie on a bicycle, or even on my CR125 back when I raced MX, however; must be suicidal tendencies:laugh:, but I dominate 'em now. just messed around with power wheelies in first gear the first week, then got the balls/stupidity to "pop" the clutch, leading to half mile 80mph stand up wheelies. Their SO F-ing addicting, but soon plan on stretching bike so I can't do ANY wheelies...Just spent a night in county for splittin lanes on a stand-up...:banghead: (NOT COOL)

definitely not to bright silly rabbit:rulez:

definitely not to bright silly rabbit:rulez:

Wow, sounds like the wife...:poke: I have had my lashings,lol believe it. I guess when they say on speed channel, "dont try this at home", you have two options: (A) DONT (B) Soon learn why...

Back