Hayabusa vs Goldwing

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,15:26) LOL! Well.... after seeing some of the pics of these "geezer" busa owners... I don't feel so bad if I'm considered a squidly busa owner!!!! LOL!
ices_rofl.gif

If your referring to the guys in Lamb's thread, you might wanna make sure you don't call em "slow" just cuz they're "leather-wearing geezers."

Most, if not all, of us are hardcore track/canyon carvers. Most of those miles done on Charles' 3 day adventure were canyons done at a very spirited pace.

BTW-I'm 30 so does that make me a "geezer?"

Obviously that Wing driver thought he was king of the hill will all those cc's!
wow.gif

Yep, not much of a contest against a Busa (or any other fast bike)! I drove a Wing a few weeks ago for the first (and last) time - what a pig! I figured they were slow and heavy... but DAMN! I'd have to be seriously
all_coholic.gif
to own one of those beasts!

(gtrpimp76 @ Oct. 04 2006,01:15)
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,15:26) LOL! Well.... after seeing some of the pics of these "geezer" busa owners... I don't feel so bad if I'm considered a squidly busa owner!!!! LOL!
ices_rofl.gif

If your referring to the guys in Lamb's thread, you might wanna make sure you don't call em "slow" just cuz they're "leather-wearing geezers."

Most, if not all, of us are hardcore track/canyon carvers. Most of those miles done on Charles' 3 day adventure were canyons done at a very spirited pace.

BTW-I'm 30 so does that make me a "geezer?"
No, geezer is when you can't throw your leg over your bike anymore.
jump9.gif

As a proud owner of both the busa and a wing, I can atest that the wing is no match for the busa (not surprising). However, the wing is a very "sporty" (yea, I said it) touring machine. It's 1800 cc's are very strong and it handles amazingly well for that heavy a bike.
I have also seen in person the gentleman (yellow wolf) from the videos of the wing at deals gap. He videos people riding the gap, and can keep up and even outride 95% of the people there. He was taping a guy on a R1 and they were both draggin knees (granted he was making more sparks). It was amazing to see.

(FJRider @ Oct. 04 2006,17:05) Obviously that Wing driver thought he was king of the hill will all those cc's!  
wow.gif

Yep, not much of a contest against a Busa (or any other fast bike)!  I drove a Wing a few weeks ago for the first (and last) time - what a pig!  I figured they were slow and heavy... but DAMN!  I'd have to be seriously  
all_coholic.gif
 to own one of those beasts!
If you think the wing is a turd, try a Harley Electraglide.. My friend has one, and I didn't think they made engine that weak.
poke.gif
I've got a 450 hondamatic that'll burn the harley.. Unbelieveable @ 8 more grand than the busa you'd think they could do a little better!!

Don't try Rick at the Gap on the Yellow Wing. AKA YellowWolf If you do you better be fast through there. Not exactly a straight line shootout though.

(busapilot911 @ Oct. 04 2006,17:37) As a proud owner of both the busa and a wing, I can atest that the wing is no match for the busa (not surprising). However, the wing is a very "sporty" (yea, I said it) touring machine. It's 1800 cc's are very strong and it handles amazingly well for that heavy a bike.
I have also seen in person the gentleman (yellow wolf) from the videos of the wing at deals gap. He videos people riding the gap, and can keep up and even outride 95% of the people there. He was taping a guy on a R1 and they were both draggin knees (granted he was making more sparks). It was amazing to see.
+1

Back