Hayabusa Turbo Owner Pictures - POST UP HERE!

Pics of my 07 RCC stage2 and 9" over arm.

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

Looks great guys. New busa owner here, I dont know to much about the turbo except that i want one on my bike one day. For a basic package what is the average start up costs? How difficult is it to put together?

This is my 09 Busa, map from Greg Smith, with 5lb of boost it made 270hp, it is now at 8lb of boost and 50lb of fuel pressure, and runs great.

P8180011.jpg

Finally, here's pics of the sleeper, a big thanks to all u board members, could not have completed this DIY turbo without all ur information guys, special thanks to OCVS (Ocean County Vocational school) Jimmy M. my welding instructor and Student aid Stephanie for all the tig work and instructions. Boostbysmith for engine parts, Powerhouse for tune, and a big thanks to Chris H. for getting this project off the ground, aka "Pinky" :cheerleader:16g turbo, stage one, 250hp

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

mine just got finished up. she's an 08 with a hahn kit runnin 10 lbs puttin down about 245 hp ...Mcintosh aluminum pro swingarm 6 inches over loweres her about 3 inches as well

DSCF1051.jpg

Back