hayabusa trackday

yes that is Cadwell back in 2011.

been there a couple of times since, its quite narrow focuses the mind somewhat

might go again next year and try out LSR at elvington , achieved 195 at mile and an 1/8th
elusive 200mph still missing
need lower tuck lost 9 inches of belly far that should help
Great track to go to think the narrowness makes it that bit more exciting than other circuits . Guess the woodland section was a good workout. Have u had ur ecu flashed on yours for the top speed runs along with the gearing if so did u notice a big change with the ecu flash? Bet ur gagging for the 200mph

I looked up your track. Looks like there's a firework show coming up in a few weeks. That's got to be something to see. I wonder if You get tickets in advance perhaps they give a discount? A very well maintained track by the way. There must be a large staff there ?
Hi the track is fairly well looked after they don't have masses of staff there, to be fair nearly all the British tracks are well kept and all really good to ride at. Not so sure about the fireworks

Who's in ?

CSS 2019 - 1.jpg

CSS 2019 - 2.jpg

CSS 2019 - 3.jpg

ok ... I'm really missing understanding something about rear shocks.

I watched a few videos this one was easiest to understand:

for a dedicated track day bike, wouldn't a mono tube design be better for consistency ?

Maybe I'm trying to justify NOT buying a $1200 rear shock; when a $100 aftermarket maybe better than OEM.

I've only been to a track day once, so I'm a novice. Do I really need a $1200 rear shock ?

ok ... I'm really missing understanding something about rear shocks.

I watched a few videos this one was easiest to understand:

for a dedicated track day bike, wouldn't a mono tube design be better for consistency ?

Maybe I'm trying to justify NOT buying a $1200 rear shock; when a $100 aftermarket maybe better than OEM.

I've only been to a track day once, so I'm a novice. Do I really need a $1200 rear shock ?
Maybe not , but you should be looking for a quality built , fully adjustable shock , to help the Busa out ... if you plan on really learning to track your Busa . But having said that , even a Gen 2 shock will be an upgrade over stock Gen 1 .
Or get a cheaper , lighter bike and some leathers and have fun learning on that , and save your lovely Busa bodywork from any risk !!

Back