Hayabusa Tires

I shopped around a bit and got mine from Dennis Kirk for $302.76. Already sent in the rebate so I'll see how long that takes.

I actually found essentially the same deal I got from Dennis Kirk at Jake Wilson, but there was an availability issue with the rear when I ordered. Their price has since gone up. Certainly pays to Shop around.

I think anything is better than the stock battle ax. A few people still run them but, my bike felt squirly anytime I hit the slightest amount of water. Even just a sprinker hitting the road.

I hated my stock tires. Any decent after-market tire is an upgrade. I found the stockers handled like crap compared to my PR4s

Got My new Roadtecs mounted and balanced today. Ride will have to wait until Morning.

P1030592.JPG

P1030591.JPG

P1030596.JPG

P1030595a.jpg

P1030593.JPG

Look great ! My set came in the mail last week . I have a few miles left in the PR4 so Ill mount mine up in October . :)

On my second set of Pirelli Angel GT's (a-spec). So far, I love them. I've heard good things about the Pilot Powers, though.

I was able to put a few hundred miles on the Metzelers this week and am thoroughly impressed thus far. Much improved ride, warm up, and handling compared to the Avon Storms they replaced. Of particular interest was the change in rear tire size. Went from a 200/50 to a 190/55 (with raising links). Measured width delta was actually about 15mm. Steering is much quicker, but pleasantly so. We'll see how the mileage is. The avons had over 8k when I spooned em off, so that is the benchmark.

I got an "Opportunity" to do a real rain ride tonight on the way home and I was absolutely gobsmacked by how good these things are in the pouring rain. My new favorite tires by a mile!

Back