hayabusa thonge underwear

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Holy cow........they do have em.  Only 16.00 dollars...........nice.  Can't wait to see em.  Comin off.  haha.
Where did you find them...I need at least a dozen that should cover me for now...Would need to order more for Myrtle Beach...  
muscle.gif
search the auction for Hayabusa Thong..........$15.95.

Don't forget Kappa's coming up............for us TX boys anyways.
Hey Higg,

My brotha! We may just have to hook up at the Kappa beach party. I'm double-checking my schedule to make sure that I'm off. I'll let you know as time gets closer.

Brian

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
whats this Kappa thing goin on??? Ive been left out in the cold or something, I dont know what this is.

What ever it is I bet I will have to miss it. Which I bet I will regreat in the long run.

Some one full me in on this please!

The Kappa Beach Party is a multiday/weekend event held in galveston, tx each year. Started by the Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. some years ago it has grown into a National event (beach party/bike rally/everybody hanging out checking out the bikinis) It occurs in April each year. I haven't checked the dates but you can check them online.

Achievement in every form of human endeavor
Alpha Xi Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi

"I get around" lol

dambit!!  I aint goin to Laguna!!!!!!!  SOMEONE anyone.....I'm beggin ya.....if Lo models 'em take a pic....puhlease?
rock.gif
?

Luv ya Lo!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

devil.gif

You know it buddy!!!! Already planning for it. Take lots of pics for me will ya? It'll be neat to see a bunch of the loonies from this board together!

Whatever happened to that race for a date with Lo?
rock.gif