Hayabusa t-shirts on clearance

Rongotti

Registered
I got this yesterday for $8.99 from Jacksonville power sports. It is an official Suzuki product. If someone wants one I can grab them up and ship or maybe they would ship it to you too. Just thought I would look out.

2011-03-27_09-49-42_485.jpg

2011-03-27_09-49-55_395.jpg

First pic is front, but the funny thing is you just had me look to make sure I wasn't wearing mine backwards LMAO hahahah. Biggest size was a XXL which is what I bought (had a few more) I am 5'10" and 272 lbs and the XXL fits perfect long enough and wide enough.

Lol, thats why I ask, the first pic looks like it is the front, but the logo on the second one look like it should be the front.

Looks like 2 different shirts (one short-sleeved and one long-sleeved). I might be interested in a long sleeve XXL.

It is only short sleeve it is the same shirt front and back. You can call jacksonville powersports on beach blvd and ask will they sell and ship you one over the phone. If they cant/won't then you can paypal me the $ plus shipping and I will make a trip over to buy them for you
Posted via Mobile Device

Ill take a few..lmk how you want to do it..XL please and see if they have any other good deals long or short sleeve GSXRs shirts are also welcome..

please lmk..call anytime (203)768-2710

Back