Hayabusa rider in Sweden

(Bokey @ May 25 2007,11:57) Welcome. You must be a Cisco fan?
Cisco geek all the way. Working at a large ISP and cant help myself.. You must be one too
beerchug.gif

(DEVLDOG @ May 25 2007,10:30) nice!! at what point do you develope the skills/balls to ride (hang off the seat) like that..thats awesome bro
If you want to have the greatest bike in the world and still be fast around the corners you must work pretty hard. Having a fat ass is probably helping... gravity you know
tounge.gif

Nice work man! In that one vid it almost looked like you had the rear seat off and a camera mounted there?

Oh yeah welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif

Hi guys, nice to hear that you like my movies. Here is another one that i just released...hope you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
(0x2142 @ Jul. 09 2007,06:48) Hi guys, nice to hear that you like my movies. Here is another one that i just released...hope you like it.

Very cool ...
super.gif

... liked the music too, even though I didnt understand a single word.
tounge.gif

Fact! Most swedes are the most concervative people in the world-- I am Swedish too... however
i guess those who are not go the other way -- 110 %.............I suppose they get away with this kind of riding has to do with how few polis there are. Plus the fact if ghostrider was riding here in the US the have the right to SHOOT HIM.. not so in Sweden...Biggest danger is the mighty MOOSE
crossing the road.......cool vid's though - with awsome skills.
firedevil.gif

Very nice riding and filming. What mods do you have installed - exhaust, suspension, etc.?

Thansk guys. My ´Busa is almost stock. Yoshhimura TriOval full system and power comander.

The cameramounts I made myself. Just play with it and the result will be great..(maby it sounds better in Swedish?)

There is more to come... i will post it here.

message to the Swede:
Om du gillar lite galen hojåkning kan du kolla in vår hemsida. http://www.bikerboyz.se
Vi ses

and a bit of Ghost rider action from the same: man you guys are out there

firedevil.gif
KEEP'em COMMING !! I love the vids, and the music !! I think I'm going to show my Busa these vids, and tell her see, that's what you're soposed to do !!

Back