Hayabusa Rap Song

xXBusaKingXx

Registered
Im sure most of you have heard this song, it was busaking.com for a while but now i cant seem to get to that website.
You can still see it on youtube if you search "Walk it Like a MotorBike"
ill post a link who knows if it will work
- Walk it like a Motorbike Fetti Feat C-Loc and Tank Jones[/url]

I want to know how you guys feel about this song when i heard it i was totallly excited the only thought going through my head was , "wat other motorcycle is bad ass enough to get its own rap song"
and do this day i still havent seen another motorcycle that has a rap song dedicated to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ringtones for iPhone can be made using iTunes. The song needs to be no more than 40 seconds long. It's done by editing the start / stop times in the info pane of the song. Then right click the song and create AAC version. That will create the 40 second clip that you want of the song. Navigate to the folder where that new file is created and change it's extension to .m4r . Now double click it so it will load in iTunes under ringtones. Sync with phone.

Better explanation can be found by google "iTunes make ringtone"

The Org actually was the only website last year that had the link to a competition called BusaBeats. It's a Rap song competition for the Busa!! Coming soon... The 2011 MC Battle for this years challenge.

Or read about all the hoopla from last year here:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/127309-what-has-come-hayabusa-org.html

On the busabeats site how can i get into the code and find the link to download the songs? They dont allow you to download it but the song has to be hosted so theres gotta be a way to download it...

I'm all for a good song, but that video was just plain stupid. I mean come on, a white hayabusa beating a black one? We all know that's a load of crap.....

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Back