Hayabusa Rally - September In Las Vegas

Bad timing since Streets Vibrations runs on the same month Sept.,I'll pass on this date.I guess the best time frame would be April Spring Run since that is when the west coast hold their annual motorcycle gathering at Lauglin Neveda which borders California,Arizona,and Neveda.The weather
usually is nice and tons of bikes.There would be more room in Vegas than Lauglin since the hotels get booked up early and that would be a good ride from Vegas to Laugin to check out the V-Twins and take a ride up to the old town of Oak Mead or ride to the Grand Canyon.I know it would be snowing or icy weather for some of the East Coast riders to come out west but it would be fun to meet up with the rest of the members on this board.Maybe we could settle on some other dates or change location every year,like one year West coast next year midwest and the year after East coast,that way we can enjoy visiting the various states and also will give everyone a fair chance to ride to some of these gatherings to meet.My 2cents.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 14 January 2000).]

O.K. it was on this site that y'll started talking about this.
B.P. set up a place so we could act on it.
Not taking away from this site at all.

Let's get it going on.
I posted it on W-H-O-A
Let's here from you Sept is not that far away.

VIVA Las Busas!

Will Busa-Elvis be there?
Singing Dirty Petes hit single
"Ain't nothing but a Road Kill"

Will Vegas Dude let us crash his house?

Details, man we need details!

Sounds like a good time of year for such a trip.

Sounds Great!! What are the exact dates please. No guarantees, of course, right now but if enough people plan on attending from this web forum do you think we would qualify for a hotel discount?

well it depends on when you come to town, how far in advance I can book the rooms..................approx 89 per nite in lets say the MGM Grand. Maybe 79 per nite if enough notice is given...........

I will speak to Tinhead, Hapo,gsx1300guy, and FC161 when we meet up in New York in a couple weeks.

MGM with secure parking, sounds like the smart thing.

I was tring to cooridinate the dates that Suzuki was having their 2001 model show.
I think it is Sept. 16-17-18th I'll check on tues. to make sure.

Shoot.......I'm all over this deal. Count me in. Johnnychesse, sounds like "road trip"! Vegasdude, looks like you've taken the "A" on this one, keep us posted. And, thanks!

I'll be there from MN.Maybe, Mr9r or Bulldog would like to ride down with me?

Hey guys if anyone can make this happen in vegas Vegas Dude can.
When I showed up at the MGM he had security stand at my bike the whole time I was there. Your bikes will be safer than they have ever been.
Vegas Dude is the man

Back