Hayabusa Production Count

Director

Donating Member
Registered
Does Anyone have an estimated or Actual Count, as to How Many Hayabusas have been produced to date, since 1999? and what the expected production Rate will be for 2007?

I know a lot of the people on this board work for Suzuki Dealers, I'm hoping someone has access to this Critical statistic.

Any information will be extremely appreciated!!

Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

lurk.gif

This is a question Dealers and Aftermarket suppliers should know the answer to!!

I doubt a dealer knows how many Suzuki actually produced. Maybe a dealer could ask a Suzuki rep....

I would say close to 10,000 a year (in the USA) but I thought I read somewhere that they had made over 100,000 Hayabusa's already so who knows.......?
rock.gif

all_coholic.gif

(Got-Busa? @ Oct. 06 2006,12:09) I would say close to 10,000 a year (in the USA) but I thought I read somewhere that they had made over 100,000 Hayabusa's already so who knows.......?
rock.gif

all_coholic.gif
I would be happy with that Number!!!

Especially since the Bike is 'just the Down Payment on the Aftermarket PRODUCTS'!!!

A couple years ago some had a Suzuki reference page on the web that broke down colors and models.

(Director @ Oct. 06 2006,14:59)
(Got-Busa? @ Oct. 06 2006,12:09) I would say close to 10,000 a year (in the USA) but I thought I read somewhere that they had made over 100,000 Hayabusa's already so who knows.......?
rock.gif

all_coholic.gif
I would be happy with that Number!!!

Especially since the Bike is 'just the Down Payment on the Aftermarket PRODUCTS'!!!
word

I did a lot of internet searching recently on this and came up empty handed.

Maybe it's some big secret???

(djac2163 @ Oct. 06 2006,15:13) who cares
I CARE!!!

I am currently Drafting a Business Plan, (I have been in Manufacturing and Development, for Aerospace and Commercial products for over 30 years), and I am currently looking at developing a Line of Sportbike Related Product.

Market research is a Key aspect, prior to tooling up for a specific Line!!!!

The Hayabusa is a very likely candidate, since it is basically a design Model, that has remained virtually unchanged for 9 YEARS!!!

It is not Cost Effective to Tool up for Anything that Changes frequently.

This is simply one avenue to aquire information and Data.

It's ALL About Calculated Success and Potential Profits, my friend!!!! Do you now Understand why I care?

how many have been totaled ?
lurk.gif
i think we have a couple members who have multiple confirmed kills under thier belt!!
ukliam3.gif

Back