Hayabusa Pocket Bike

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
I hope he manages to pry that thing out of his butt crack.  
AAAssjani.gif

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

hmm... me thinks that whilst you would call him a "playa" .... me thinks he's pretty much a team unto himself
laugh.gif

seriously though, there really should be some laws for all motorized vehicles that states if you are too fuggin large to control the vehicle in a safe manner, you shouldn't be allowed to legally drive the thing. I mean come on, lets face it, if that dude ever got into the throttle, even as big as he is, the bike could get away from him *very* easily cuz his anus couldnt move fast enough to get it under control.
rock.gif
(same thing with a C5/6
wink.gif
though his butt would *never* fit in a corvette of any make )

I was always taught if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.. so with the spirit of that in mind.....

I was always taught if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.. so with the spirit of that in mind.....
I agree wholeheartedly when I'm talking with someone. When I see something funny however, there's nothing wrong with laughing... It's good for the soul. If this guy was sensitive about comments he might receive, I'm sure he wouldn't be riding a sportbike, or riding at all. Boss Hoss maybe?

I wonder what his times would be in the quarter mile? That is one BIG guy....Poor little Busa
laugh.gif

Hey Look at it this way, he doesn't need to have it lowered, and he is easier to spot in traffic than the skinny guys.
wink.gif

Poor Busa
sad.gif
And here I thought they made a pocket bike that replicates the busas sexy curves.

Back