hayabusa picture taking camera for sale!!!

PUNN1025

Registered
sUPoRT!! PLEASE!!
jump9.gif

he also wrote the name Canon wrong at the auction site ,

08.jpg

lol, its ok. Spelling or not it will sell. And a free bump!
beerchug.gif

How about a new section on the forum where people can announce their items they have on the auction site? A camera for sale hardly fits into "General Bike Related Topics" section. Just a thought.

(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 23 2006,14:44) How about a new section on the forum where people can announce their items they have on the auction site? A camera for sale hardly fits into "General Bike Related Topics" section. Just a thought.
Uh... wouldn't that be a "for sale" forum?

People just need to have patience when selling their stuff.

(LadyHawk @ Oct. 23 2006,13:52)
(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 23 2006,14:44) How about a new section on the forum where people can announce their items they have on the auction site? A camera for sale hardly fits into "General Bike Related Topics" section. Just a thought.
Uh... wouldn't that be a "for sale" forum?

People just need to have patience when selling their stuff.
Agreed.

Or maybe put up the for sale forum again, but only the admins and mods can list there what people have up on the auction site. I dunno. It beats people randomly posting on the forum about what they have up over there. Still, was just a thought...

(PUNN1025 @ Oct. 23 2006,13:56) EXCUS-A-MUAH!1
bowdown.gif
I actually think your avatar is offensive. Retarded and mentally challenged people were born that way. Nothing they could do about it. Making fun of them in any way is seriously wrong. They have no way of defending themselves.

And no. I never laugh at retarded people. I have to draw the line somewhere. If anything, it makes me angry when someone belittles them in any way at all.

Whoa there buddy, First off that avatar is from this site I just choose it from the list and not because I was making fun of "retarded kids" but because it reminded me of myself when I was younger, see smart a@# I myself weighed 645lbs and was considered disabled up until 3 years ago. Now I am proud to say that I have changed my life enough that I brought a Hayabusa and ride it with pride!!! Not to be an a@#hole but please, next time pm me and ask before you just asume things. If I offended you or anyone else let me know and I would gladly take it into consideration!

(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 23 2006,15:12)
(PUNN1025 @ Oct. 23 2006,13:56) EXCUS-A-MUAH!1
bowdown.gif
I actually think your avatar is offensive. Retarded and mentally challenged people were born that way. Nothing they could do about it. Making fun of them in any way is seriously wrong. They have no way of defending themselves.

And no. I never laugh at retarded people. I have to draw the line somewhere. If anything, it makes me angry when someone belittles them in any way at all.
Don't jump to conclusions

Maybe it's a picture he took of himself with that cannon camera
laugh.gif

(PUNN1025 @ Oct. 23 2006,14:20) Whoa there buddy, First off that avatar is from this site I just choose it from the list and not because I was making fun of "retarded kids" but because it reminded me of myself when I was younger, see smart a@# I myself weighed 645lbs and was considered disabled up until 3 years ago. Now I am proud to say that I have changed my life enough that I brought a Hayabusa and ride it with pride!!! Not to be an a@#hole but please, next time pm me and ask before you just asume things. If I offended you or anyone else let me know and I would gladly take it into consideration!
Before you call me a smartass... I was commenting on the avatar. I never questioned whether or not you belittle retarded people. But you obviously find it funny since you've got the avatar up.

At ease guys...regress and regroup. Nothing to argue about....settle it with a phone call or PMs. Good luck.

DD

bowdown.gif
this offends me cause I feel it makes fun of the muslim people,
guns.gif
this offends me because I feel it promotes violence,
all_coholic.gif
this offends me cause I feel it promotes drinking,
super.gif
this offends me cause I like rap music.........
dude IM SORRY OK, wanna buy a camera!!!

Back