Hayabusa picture game

a bull w/horns.

:rulez: Bessie and i are going to "steer" clear of this one. :poke: she has a history with livestock.:rofl:

Last edited:
i agree with huston, whats with this history red?

kennym4 was right about another thread titled "i tried to get a picture for that game...."

here's an excerpt from https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...31146-casper-keys-back-travel-log-w-pics.html

"boogied in to Texas yesterday. found Mater sittin at a car museum. went to the big texan for a late lunch. then down to Palo Duro canyon state park. 2nd biggest canyon in the us? so says the sign. Comanche used to hide out there way back when. got to see turkey, a very brave coyote, and then about 3am i saw a big black Angus bull. yup there a story there...ok
i was barely asleep when we hear a kaboom up against the side of my parents 5th wheel trailer. i lay there thinkin "that's probably not normal/or good" my dad gets up saying "what the hell was that?" he opens the door and says "get the hell autta hea, go on git before i pepper your ass." i already know some big animal has tried to rape my baby! my dad tells me the bike is knocked over. i zip up and put on pants. took both me and my dad to get the bike up and out from under the trailer. i even left dusty barefoot prints on the side of the trailer tryin to get her up from the wrong side. we set her up, mildy servey dammage, crunched right side fairing... again. broke windshield, i go to sleep gigglin, what else could i do? im the morning i hunted down a cop and did an incident report. told him i didn't realize this was open range. he said "ITS NOT!" rancher has been told a number of times to fix his fence and get his stock out of the park!. ooo im gonna rake him over the coals!
broken/dammaged stuff
right brake lever, right side fairing, nose section, bar end, mirror and boot, broke my brand new tour screen (way bummed about that! i just got it a week ago.), dinged muffler, poped a fairing plastic rivit, lost forever i looked but it was just gone. is that it? i think so.
only me! im still gigglin. its just too funny! poor ol Bessie. didn't know she was a horny cow."

now see seems to attract cows of the male persuasion. every where we go. i did on out door wedding a month ago. 1/2 way through the ceremony were interrupted by 3 young steer mooing. At 1st we thought it was the people. but no, they were looking at my bike! everyone got a good laugh out of that. i was just happy they had a fence in between her and them. :laugh:

and there ya go. there's the story. my Bessie is a bad cow.

you may now return to your regularly scheduled photo hunt. :thumbsup:

:poke: all the bulls up here don't have horns, does a trumpet count??

Last edited:
its been long enough. with two agrees, i will call cheferman65 the winner! :cheerleader:
So what will be the next challenge? Maybe something that isn't attracted to our bikes.:laugh:

Thanks! I appreciate the win, even if it was not 100%.

I would like to see you and your bike parked in the lot of an old school diner(Silver Airstream type) We have 2 in our area so I know they exist. Go!

Ohhh man, I don't have my bike with me in Lauderdale right now...I could go get one right now!! This challenge should be met quick I believe. :thumbsup:

Does it still have to be a diner? We have one down the street but its a used car dealership now....it use to be a dairy dip.

hmmm wish it wasnt so cold right now, i got this one...gonna require the cover of darkness so the cops dont see me riding the sidewalk, plus a bike infront of a old chrome diner with all the neons is just cool:thumbsup:

hmmm wish it wasnt so cold right now, i got this one...gonna require the cover of darkness so the cops dont see me riding the sidewalk, plus a bike infront of a old chrome diner with all the neons is just cool:thumbsup:

They really dont like it when ya ride on the sidewalk, ask me how i know:whistle:

Ladies and gentleman time for another edition of pauls late night diner hunts.
First is rosies diner in aurora colorado--Amazing burgers
Second is moonlight diner in i think aurora, thats the one i needed to get on the sidewalk for, decided to go in and use the bathroom and get something warm to drink, walked in and there were 2 cops eating right up by the window, i really wanted that one to had to scrap it and take it from the side

Neons and chrome:cheerleader::cheerleader:

busapicgame010.jpg

busapicgame008.jpg

busapicgame011.jpg

Next challenge: Next to a police car, bonus if you can get the cop to sit on the bike for the pic....Extra bonus if its a good looking female officer :whistle:

Nice job BigBadDodge!!!
exactly what I was expecting! I know 2 very fine LEO's that both ride and would pose in a second. I'm gonna let this challenge pass and let others play.
:thumbsup:

Back