Hayabusa picture game

I rode 30 miles to the coke distributor in town last night lookin for the RedBull car i see around town, no luck. Got me out riding tho:thumbsup:

Why? Take advantage of it - something like "pic of your busa IN the snow" :laugh: You've just knocked all those in SoCal and FL out. :rofl:

Got that one covered!

4396163932_215478dba4_z.jpg

:laugh:

NOPE DOES NOT COUNT WAS NOT TAKEN AFTER THE CHALLENGE IM WAIVING THE :bs: on the snow pic lol hopefully ill see that monster hhr tonight after work but we all know since im looking for it it wont happen lol

NOPE DOES NOT COUNT WAS NOT TAKEN AFTER THE CHALLENGE IM WAIVING THE :bs: on the snow pic lol hopefully ill see that monster hhr tonight after work but we all know since im looking for it it wont happen lol

Don't worry, that wasn't an official request...

Right now, we're looking for a shot of a Busa in front of a sponsored vehicle, like RED BULL :thumbsup:

When I have a few, I'm going to split this thread in to two...one will be to banter about the challenge, and the other will just be the challenges posted and their corresponding pics :) Helps keep things easier to follow I think...

I'm going to split this thread in to two...one will be to banter about the challenge, and the other will just be the challenges posted and their corresponding pics :) Helps keep things easier to follow I think...

Moloko approves of this post!

i know it wasnt the real challenge but im going to look for that monster hhr i see almost every day lol scare the crap outta them chasing it down just to ask for a picture lol

i know it wasnt the real challenge but im going to look for that monster hhr i see almost every day lol scare the crap outta them chasing it down just to ask for a picture lol

Lol... I use to see one often and now that I need one I dont. Hopefully I can see one today :please:

Thank God it wasn't taken after the challenge! If it were snowing here already, I'd be riding the end of a rope, not my 'Busa! :errrr:

Don't worry, that wasn't an official request...

Right now, we're looking for a shot of a Busa in front of a sponsored vehicle, like RED BULL :thumbsup:

When I have a few, I'm going to split this thread in to two...one will be to banter about the challenge, and the other will just be the challenges posted and their corresponding pics :) Helps keep things easier to follow I think...

Thats a good idea!!

Good call VABusa...I know on another forum I'm on where I saw this game the thread got insanely long and it was hard to keep up with what the current challenge was due to the peanut section. :whistle: :laugh:

Come on people no ones found one yet....i looked this morning and couldnt find my usual spots i see em at 4am lol. Busa's torn down hopefully be back tomorrow, may have to sub in the cbr lol

I rode today looking for it and no luck. I thought by now someone had it already, I guess I keep riding till I find it. :laugh:

Back