Hayabusa picture game

Will the judges accept a 1955 B-52?
busa008.jpg

Came out kinda small was trying to get the entire plane....Ride down was fun the 40 mile ride home in the pouring rain sucked!!!! Thank you weather channel 0%chance of precipitation my :moon:

And heres some info on the plane!!
B-52B Stratofortress: Online Exhibit of Aircraft: Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, Denver, Colorado - Let Your Imagination Soar

If accepted new challenge to be:Next to a energy vehicle ie. Red bull truck, monster energy truck, go fast etc:thumbsup:

I'll accept that since I made the challenge. If I can get 2 votes (or 1 more if you count Fastfrog007) for a YES. If so then you can make the next challenge! :thumbsup:

Its up there at the bottom of mine

Lets make it easier to read as per instructions

Next to a energy drink vehicle ie monster, go fast, redbull delivery or promo vehicle!! Get on it boys!!

Last edited:
Its up there at the bottom of mine

Lets make it easier to read as per instructions

Next to a energy drink vehicle ie monster, go fast, redbull delivery or promo vehicle!! Get on it boys!!

Do other bikes count? Like Red Bull or Monster race bikes?

Nice, I would say the vehicle in question has to be officially connected with the sponsored drink. Not just some ding dong with a Red Bull or Monster sticker on their bike.

Good challenge...I'll keep my eyes peeled. :thumbsup:

They say its a 55, i couldnt tell ya been there forever, back probably 8 years ago when i was working down the street some boobs broke into it and lit it on fire, nearly destroyed the entire thing at the time there was no fence around it and was basically in the middle of nowhere. We saw the flames leaving work at 3am and called the fire dept, its been all redone since then was some gang initiation stunt???

You people without winters are gonna really start taking charge of this game in the next few months :mad2:

Why? Take advantage of it - something like "pic of your busa IN the snow" :laugh: You've just knocked all those in SoCal and FL out. :rofl:

Back