Hayabusa picture game

Was just out for a ride and saw plenty of old cars but they were either driving or in a driveway...(and it appeared nobody was home where I saw them)

I saw 3 spooky trees but they were in the middle of a farmer field...

I just went out riding for a couple hours to run some errands and look for a spooky tree or an old car and struck out!

I did have a bro in a lifted truck get extremely angry at me and I have no idea why. Dude started flipping me off and yelling out his window when I was stopped behind him in traffic. I had earplugs in and couldn't hear him over my stupid voodoo exhaust so I never did figure out what his problem was. Once traffic cleared up a bit I blew him a kiss and drove off. If that guy had a gun I'm pretty sure he would have tried to shoot me over that, lol. Gotta love angry people!

Geez, I just noticed it’s been three weeks. Don’t think they were that hard although I haven’t hardly been out either due to the heat. Triple digits again today.

I figured the classic car would be easy, but they are always moving when I see them.

My intent in those choices was to spur riders to get out on the road, away from city life, go on an adventure. I’ve run across mini car shows and I happen to live around trees of all kinds. Ever see a few hot rods coming your way on the road, enough to really catch your eye? If it’s early enough, follow them to the show. :laugh:

Rules are rules I guess. Looks like this rule would apply to the winner before me.

2) If a challenge is not met after 5 days, a new topic is picked by the previous challenge winner.

My intent in those choices was to spur riders to get out on the road, away from city life, go on an adventure. I’ve run across mini car shows and I happen to live around trees of all kinds. Ever see a few hot rods coming your way on the road, enough to really catch your eye? If it’s early enough, follow them to the show. :laugh:

Rules are rules I guess. Looks like this rule would apply to the winner before me.

2) If a challenge is not met after 5 days, a new topic is picked by the previous challenge winner.
You are the previous winner, so you get to choose again, but hold on, I believe I saw a car while I was working today, maybe I can take a picture once I get off work. Maybe...

The car I was thinking ended up being a kit car, not the real thing, I took pictures just because I was already there. :confused:

Still looking, back to square 1 :D

20220829_162119.jpg

20220829_162136.jpg

Back