Hayabusa picture game

ok it looks like everyone has dropped the ball here. I have won a few times so I'm just going to jump start this again:

Next Challenge Your Hayabusa with anything that shows the Coca Cola logo

GO!!!

So I can't seem to figure out how to post pics here. I am not a super computer geek but it can't be that hard. What am I missing?

You do a normal reply...then select "Go Advanced"....it will show up near the bottom right of the screen.

Then you scroll down and select "Manage Attachments".

Select "Choose File". Go find your picture....Select "Upload"...then "Close This Window"...Then "Submit Reply".

HPR 8.1d.jpg

Hello everyone I been away for sometime but now I have the time to play this great game. I see that it's getting slow so I'll be picking up the slack lol. So bike next to coca cola logo.... It's on :)

Hey whats up? finally back on the bike. if this is still going ill post one tonight gonna get the bike out after the storms clear and go enjoy the cool air.

yea my apologies. I got sent out of state for work i get back home this weekend. and its suppose to be nice. hopefully i can get some riding in.

Yay, I finally found myself back on the Org. Sorry guys that I won a challenge and dropped off the face of the Earth after. lost all my Internet and was going through some Very tough times. But all is good now and Im back for some fun. However, my Busa isn't being ridden yet cause there is just too damn much salt on the roads. So, all my Mods are happening right now until I can get out after the first good rain. Then My Gaming will be ON!

well is should be out on the road... but just to get this thing going again, WINNER!!! pick a challenge

I never realized till tonight someone had responded to the picture! LOL!!

Next challenge: Your Busa with Dr. Frankenstein's creature!

Ok Ill play as we did this on the ZRXOA as well so is it still a pic with Dr. Frankenstein's creature! Or can we get something a little more reasonable ?

Back