Hayabusa.Org The greatest show on earth!

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
And I love it here! This is home and all of you are awesome. Thank you for allowing me a place to be with wonderful people with wisdom beyond belief! This site deserves a Grammy for the best .Org ever established. Thanks to all of you for being a part of this awesome group!:thumbsup:

Dave

Nice comments but why does your screename start with "Misery " then.

Couldn't you be the Happy Capt. instead. ?:laugh:

- Captain Kangaroo with Mr. Moose[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
couldnt agree more... always great to sign in and catch up! It's become a part of my life really!

Ain't that the truth !!! I haven't been around as much the last few months, but for a long time it was right there with s#@t, shower, and shave my head !!

I thought I was going to need a 12 step program when it went down for that week, or so. For a while I was spending more time on here than on my bike, now that's pretty bad !! I'll tell you what, you won't meet nicer people anywhere else !!

Can't wait for Hooter season to start back up, to hang out with my .Org fam !!!

Nice comments but why does your screename start with "Misery " then.

Couldn't you be the Happy Capt. instead. ?:laugh:

- Captain Kangaroo with Mr. Moose[/url]

MIZERY is the name of my Paintball Team:laugh:. It was Misery but I changed it a few years ago and just kept the email address and name as a standard. Happy wouldn't have let my opponents know what was coming when they took the field against my team. Other than that, I am the Happy Captain!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back