Hayabusa.org desktop background

Maximum71

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
firedevil.gif
Hi everyone. For those sci-fi Busa-nuts I have a new desktop background you may like.
It is here: Hayabusa.org-TRANSFORMED - the preview doesn't do the image justice.

It relates to my part-time off and on project for a photo-realistic transforming Hayabusa. Which is now going to be a 2008 model. This project will take a while. I may post previews here and there. Depends on my schedule. Anyways it's good to see the board so busy and everyone making this site a great place to be.

Yep, it'll be a neat toy. I'll post a few sneak peaks in a couple weeks. There was going to be a motorcycle transformer in the movie but they decided to take it out. It was female, pink, and appeared to be a Hayabusa with hard bags on the rear....

I'll try to find a pic of it and post it here.

For you sci-fi geeks...

Yep, it'll be a neat toy. I'll post a few sneak peaks in a couple weeks. There was going to be a motorcycle transformer in the movie but they decided to take it out. It was female, pink, and appeared to be a Hayabusa with hard bags on the rear....

I'll try to find a pic of it and post it here.

For you sci-fi geeks...
Did it look something like this?

post_12_54335_post_12_00118_post_12_97125_vabarbiebusa.jpg

firedevil.gif
Definitely more than meets the eye!  
firedevil.gif

and Busawhipped actually, yes it did! The bike looks exactly like yours.

I'm working on a flash animation... but I'm sure they'll make a real toy version if they haven't already. :-)

firedevil.gif

Back