Hayabusa.org cruise???

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
OMG i just had a brainstorm...what if....i mean...come on...mabey plan it year or more ahead...but....what if??? i couldnt imagine a better time than with my org family on a pristine white sand beach soaking up the sun and just haveing a good time....:please::beerchug::cheerleader:

i'm thinking about some of the bodies i've seen in the pools at the motels we stay at and i'm really not wanting to spend a whole week having to look at you gorilla look-a-likes without your leathers on! :rofl:

it does sound like a lot of fun though :thumbsup:

Great we can leave from port of Miami, cruise the caribe and act like drunken pirates!
Not a bad idea at all. I love cruises 24hr a day ALL YOU CAN FREE FOOD :cheerleader:

Could def get a group rate for one as well.

i'm thinking about some of the bodies i've seen in the pools at the motels we stay at and i'm really not wanting to spend a whole week having to look at you gorilla look-a-likes without your leathers on! :rofl:

it does sound like a lot of fun though :thumbsup:

They have spas on-board...we'll insist on some spa time for some :poke:

Oh, and we'll video tape the wax sessions for YouTube :rofl:

Thus is an awesome idea...definately want to plan year in advance. I have done cruises for as little as$ 299 out of CA went to ensenada,catalina,san diego...can find some nice cruises to caribbean for$ 499... cool thing is all exclusive on boat ...just pay for drinks and excursions...sounds like a blast if we do as a group.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back