Hayabusa on Bike Week Right Now!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Well, Its all done...

It was about the team "ELF" Formula Extreme Hayabusa.
One of their solutions for better handeling was to shorten the swingarm bhy 1.5".  Now that might be a decent idea.

Just a short little bit...Now they are blabbing about Triumph some. Yadda yadda yadda...

Yeah Sorry Ya'll it was kinda pointless, they go me all excited for a 5 minute blurb...

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Well, Its all done...

One of their solutions for better handeling was to shorten the swingarm bhy 1.5".  Now that might be a decent idea.

Just a short little bit...Now they are blabbing about Triumph some. Yadda yadda yadda...

Yeah Sorry Ya'll it was kinda pointless, they go me all excited for a 5 minute blurb...
Shorten. They are crazy!!!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Well, Its all done...

Shorten.  They are crazy!!!
I thought a few of us might take this view...
smile.gif

Yeah apparantly if your interested in turning this thing like you mean it hack off about 1.5". Who'd a thunk it...

WSB on now...Crippled announcers...

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Well, Its all done...

Shorten.  They are crazy!!!
ya Eater...they've shortened it up to give it a quiker turn , better flick-a-bility . Track use only kind of thing .

Most likes - Past 7 days

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midge0z