hayabusa not the fastest?

quazy

Registered
I know alot of you have already seen and heard of these motorcycles (if you want to call them motorcycles!?!?). I have seen quite a few of these myself down in bike week Daytona. Anyway, they are called "Boss Hoss" and they are supposed to run 8 sec. in a 1/4 and go over 220 mph as a factory sold bike...
rock.gif

Here is a link to pictures, performance, and specs of them below. Anyway, I dont know if these should even be called motorcycles, what do you all think? I would hate to have my beloved BUSA be 2nd in the Fastest category! hehe

http://www.mtv411.com/motorcycle/pictures/boss-hoss/bosshoss.htm

try pickin one up...
not a production bike, so the bus still rules...

but., imagine having a built chevy V8 with a bad ass lope, woop - woop - woop - oh yea.

just a bit insane for a 2-wheeler.
rock.gif

Ive rode with them during Bike Week in Daytona. They are bad MOFO's!  They are automatics and you just give them gas and they FLY.  It is amazing watching them just snap the throttle back and then watching their back tire go up in smoke.  INSANE!
 And all of the owners actually say that they are balanced and not to bad to ride around twisties and stuff but hard to believe.  I know one thing, if you lay one of those down, there is no getting it back up by urself 1100 lbs.! And I would hate for one of them to fall on top of your leg! CRUNCH!  

So I guess the conclusion is that the busa is the fastest 1/4 mile/top end "mass produced" motorcycle, but not the fastest stock motorcycle sold to the public?!? I heard that dodge/chrysler was coming out with the so called fastest bike too? Anyone know anything about that?  OH NO!
11doh.gif

So I guess the conclusion is that the busa is the fastest 1/4 mile/top end "mass produced" motorcycle, but not the fastest stock motorcycle sold to the public?!? I heard that dodge/chrysler was coming out with the so called fastest bike too? Anyone know anything about that?  OH NO!
11doh.gif
the busa is not neccesarilly the fastest 1/4mi bike (the new gsxr1000 is very close dpnding on rider) , but the busa is technically/officially the fastest production bike on the planet.

the dodge bike is the Dodge Tomahawk. 500bhp Viper motor, just another insane 1/4 of a million dollar toy.

Dodge Tomahawk

Ahh ok... Thanks for the info "officially!". Thats all that matters! =)  Either way, our busas, in my opinion are the best all around bike for speed, power, easily worked on (which rarely needs it), and for the good ol' long comfortable rides!  
kickass.gif

Not factory, many Busas that are not stock anymore will still beat it. A couble Busas are tuning 7.83

lets all bow our heads and thank dodge for their recent contributions to american motor sports first the sidewinder concept and chevys rebutil the ssr then the tomahawk with the hoss boss that came after

Oh yeah, I want one of those too. A truck/cars's V8 engine on a motorcycle!! Why the hell wouldn't you want one?

Back