Hayabusa not charging

Hello, I recently purchased my first Suzuki Hayabusa... it's a 2006 amd I absolutely love it. I am also a newbie to this website. I want to thank you for the digital PDF manuals... THANK YOU so much.

Well insurance said they're not going to pay me to fix my bike since the police report says that I just stopped for no reason but the car infront of me stopped, but they didn't talk to me so they wouldn't have known. Trying to get the bike squared away myself

Rim bent on sprocket side in 1 spot, and bent my ghetto tiger tail. When I got the bike back chain was super tight from wheel being knocked crooked. I got it back straight doesn't seem like the swingarm is bent. Took it for a ride and the chain got loose after tightening it and started hearing like a rattling sound. Got back home tightened back up and no more noise. Bike is saying it's in neutral but when u roll it so far it'll catch and act like its in gear then u can roll it some more. Anybody know what that could be asked my dad and he's stumped. It wasn't doing this before the accident

Last edited:
Maybe the neutral switch is pooched...??

Weird things happen when a bike is involved in an impact accident...they don't like being hit.

Maybe the neutral switch is pooched...??

Weird things happen when a bike is involved in an impact accident...they don't like being hit.
It's in neutral just when it gets to a certain point it'll lock into gear. Just going to drop it and see what's going on. I did notice the shifter shaft has more in and out play then when I put it together I think.

Back