hayabusa motorbike will not crank over

Hi I did a jump start and the Hayabusa started. Then after a few minutes I took the jump leads off and would not start again! i did a test on the battery and got a reading of 12.3.

Hi I did a jump start and the Hayabusa started. Then after a few minutes I took the jump leads off and would not start again! i did a test on the battery and got a reading of 12.3.
Sounds like it is time for a battery...if it started with a jump and then wouldn't start, the cranking amps of your battery is toast.

Sounds like it is time for a battery...if it started with a jump and then wouldn't start, the cranking amps of your battery is toast.
I had the original battery for 13 years, only got this battery new 18 months ago! Not good!!

I had the original battery for 13 years, only got this battery new 18 months ago! Not good!!

That sucks, and it worked fine before now?

When you had it running, did you check what it was putting with an amp-meter?

You have to make sure the battery leads are very clean with no corrosion at all.

That sucks, and it worked fine before now?

When you had it running, did you check what it was putting with an amp-meter?

You have to make sure the battery leads are very clean with no corrosion at all.
Hi Could not check in running as I had the jump lead on it! I did try to start it up again, but no it id not work. but the battery showed 12.3 I thought it would be enough to start it?

Hi Could not check in running as I had the jump lead on it! I did try to start it up again, but no it id not work. but the battery showed 12.3 I thought it would be enough to start it?

Try jumping it again and then take the lead off to test the running amps. I would suggest it's the battery just by the bike starting and running with a jump.

Back