hayabusa, mirrors with turn siglnals help + any other mods

hayabusadene

Registered
hey guys
my first post on here, iv done some searching and didnt realy find what i wanted to know so i thought id open a new thread.

i know the blackbird mirrors can be made to fit the gen 2 busa but you try to get hold of some its hard work :banghead: ... so i was wondering if there any other option apart from the gixer ones with the bracket?

i want to do this because, im after getting the big front air scoops ande without the indicators installed i wont be able to get an mot.

are there any other parts that fit the gen 2 to look good, from other bikes?

so far iv got the led's in the air intakes behind the vents, powerbronze logo gel seat, power commander, tre, derstrictor, k&n, velocity stacks , duno jet pc5, and a fullo 4-into-1 yoshi hayabusa busa edition system

I bought the mirrors off of EBAY, and made my own mirror extenders to get them out past my shoulders. These are longer than the stock mirrors to begin with, but the extra 1 inch extender really helped get the view past my shoulders. They look good and work great. EBAY search Suzuki Katana 600 750 Hayabusa 1300 Chrome LED Mirrors and you should find them. Watch out, some other mirrors don't have the rubber cover to cover up the mounting bracket, these do.

The first pic is the test fit of the extender I made from some of the composite decking a friend had laying around, I cut them out and shpaped them to match the new mirror base. I then sanded, primed, and painted with satin black. I like the looks. I also added the smoked tail and turn signals.

WP_000295.jpg

WP_000299.jpg

WP_000302.jpg

WP_000310.jpg

WP_000296.jpg

WP_000298.jpg

I took a short vid but don't know how to post it, It says its the wrong format

The wire in the mirror run in the center of the stem and through the mount, I drilled a hole through the the extender that I made and the fairing and ran the wire down the fairing stay, then tapped into the stock OEM turn signal harness. Pretty easy mod.

Back