Hayabusa meeting Romania, first edition 2011 !

Pantera_RO

Registered
Only if you own a Hayabusa you know what Hayabusa means. Because we love our girls and we are proud of them, we decided to organize a meeting for all the Hayabusa owners in Romania and not only. So, we espect all the Busa owners to be with us on 20-22 may 2011, at Gura Raului ( 18 km from Sibiu ). I already rented for us 2 hostels (pensiune) one next to another : Pensiunea Calin Gura Raului, telefon: 0269 572 323, 0747850265, 0743829639 | Poze Pensiunea Calin Gura Raului and Pensiunea Casa Loloiu Gura Raului, telefon: 0740 205 004, 0269 572 404 | Poze Pensiunea Casa Loloiu Gura Raului .
Friday we all gather at Pensiunea Calin (on main street. 417, comuna Gura Raului, Sibiu) - GPS coordinates: 45.7280508 N, 23.9823827 E (from the center of Gura Raului, continue on the main road to the dam approx. 2.1 km , The house is located on the left side of the road and has a brown door.)
Good speed !

Hayabusa - Copy111.jpg

Blue & Gold K8 Hayabusa Stolen !

Hello Pantera_RO

Last 1st December was a sad morning for me, someone stolen my Busa K8 Blue & Gold from my garage.
Just hope neither you nor any of your buds or members of this forum goes by such a negative feeling...

Anyway, life goes on and I am welling to make burgles life as difficult as possible.
So I was present at last Beja bikers concentration and did spread among Portugal bikers the pic attached, also put on alert our customs for dispatchers to Brasil etc.
Other possibility for burgles is selling the bike in East Europe, and that is there where you and your friends may help me.
My Busa was extremely modified by myself and is really easy to recognize any of the MODs, namely:

Top Frame / Dash panel in Carbon Fiber;
Front & Rear Brakes BERINGER in Red Aluminum;
Rear Sets VORTEX Gold color;
Passenger Pedals/Exhaust support coated in Black;
Front Brake/Clutch levers VORTEX Gold color;
Left Stator Cover WOODCRAFT anodized gold aluminum;
Carbon Fiber Frame Sliders SHOGUN with anodized gold aluminum covers;
Exhaust TSUKIGI Black coated with gold aluminum Tips;
Velocimeter Gauges in white lighted with Blue Leds (Illumiglo with specific Blue Mod;
Clutch/Brake Oil Reservoir covers VORTEX in Blue Aluminum;
Blue Titanium Bolts (calipers, brake discs, front suspension, etc);
Race Spec (perforated) Red Aluminum Bolts with Golden perforated Spacers (frame and so);
Xenon Lights and lots of my hands on work...

By other words, anyone that sees the pic attached, very easily will recognize my bike or extra MODs if it sees it on street.
Please pass by your friends this pic and be alert for anything you see in a bikers concentration.
Also please let know that I am offering 2000€ for recovering my Busa in the same good conditions as it was stolen.

Many thanks and take care,
Nuno

Hayabusa Roubada 72-HE-25.jpg

Hayabusa Roubada 72-HE-25 velocimetro branco leds azuis.jpg

Hayabusa Roubada 72-HE-25 Escapes TSUKIGI pretos pontas douradas.jpg

Hayabusa Roubada 72-HE-25 Bomba Travão Beringer Vermelha.jpg

Hayabusa Roubada 72-HE-25 RearSet Vortex dourados.jpg

Hayabusa Roubada 72-HE-25 Manetes Vortex douradas.jpg

Back