Hayabusa manual

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have the Hayabusa Manual in PDF here on the website. The files are so large that it would take forever to publish each page individually so here is what I have done. I have placed the Manual on the FTP server and you can access it by using this information.

Server = hayabusa.ws
Username = manual
Password = manual
Once you get the file downloaded the password is ASUB

I have limited the downloads to 75k and there can only be 3 concurrent connections, this keeps the rest of the site running smoothly. If you try to get the manual and you cannot get FTP access then there are probably already 3 other connections established. If you have any questions or need help learning how to FTP then just post here and someone will help ya.

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

Hit the link below and you should see the PDF file, just drag the manual icon over to your desktop and viola you will start to download the file.

Hayabusa Manual

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

just a simple man just like millions of others, but thanks for the compliment

yinyang.gif

smile.gif

Captain , is it possible to access the manual again?
Have a nice day you all busa riders!!!!!
nice site by the way!
best regards from Sweden.

wow.gif

Hey man, how long should this take it says 1 hole day, that is not right, is it?

What am I doing wrong!!!!!!!!

Please give help as soon as possable. How can I do this faster. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Use the information from the top of the screen to access the manual........ FTP is open

I tried to open the file, it downloaded and it said which program do I want to open it with. I chose the only adobe program called the "distiller" which says it will open the postscript file. Am I doing this correctly? I have both the reader and writer of adobe.

BB

Can someone help me. I've been trying to get the zip manual files to open. They download just find, it's when I try to open them. I get a message stating the (file is damage, please try downloading again).
confused.gif

devil.gif
can You open the ftp link again. I need the manual. Thanks. I used your link but the password is not valid. Please help. thanks

Back