Hayabusa Kanji Decal's/Remove or Keep?

Keep or remove the Kanji decal's

• I thing the busa looks good with the side Kanji decal's...

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • The busa look's better without the kanji decal's...

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
that looks sweet. Whenever I see a bike without the decals the first thing I think is that the bike has been wrecked and the plastics have been replaced.

I don't disagree with that. And mine has, but who cares. Not like your buying it. It's whatever the owner likes, and on mine that's not running around on a Suzuki billboard.

He's not saying he's buying your bike, but rather what your bike would appear to be if it had a solid single color fairing installed.

Whatever floats your boat.

The matte black on the black looks amazing! :bowdown:

I think the color of the bike is going to determine how it will look with the graphics removed. Some colors just don't look right without graphics...but that's just my opinion.

Depends on color. Black works both ways. I had an 02 Ltd that was black with black Crome kanji’s it was awesome. Now I have an 08 orange and black, can’t say which one I liked best.

Depends on color. Black works both ways. I had an 02 Ltd that was black with black Crome kanji’s it was awesome. Now I have an 08 orange and black, can’t say which one I liked best.

Actually i am thinking of replacing the kanji with a different decal..... There are some decal's of good quality that look like they were painted on when you put them on.....
I really like this decal: View attachment 1565041
I was just thinking of changing the kanji with a different decal.... There is a lot of good quality ones online....
Would work something is needed either sticker or paint just to break up empty space of the fairing which is why suzuki put it and the lines arcoss the fairing and tank on Gen1.

Back