Hayabusa insurance = wtf?

That rate is for you to go away, :poke: same for me from the big four. Allstate, State Farm, Geico and Progressive all tried to rape in the 2000-4000 a year range. One of them did lower it a lot cause for some reason one them asked if they bike would be stored in a garage.

Used to be Geico would not even touch a Busa.

I was with State farm for a long time, but they wanted some crazy amount to insure my 99 Chevy 3500 truck, so I went to Progressive, and saved enough that the slight increase in price on the busa made it worth the switch

Foremost... State Farm didn't even come close. 5 bikes, fully insured, under $1300.00 per year and no rate increases in over 4 years. Can't hurt to check them out: Foremost Insurance Group - Offering Insurance for a Wide Variety of Special Items - Automobile, Mobile Home, Home, Motorcycle, Motor Home, boat, wave runner, jet ski, snowmobile

I used them also...decent rate, but still more than Nationwide by a couple hundred...but I've got a bundle deal...so that's probably the difference.

I used to have a cruiser with Progressive, but their rates were not reasonable on sport bikes. State Farm has been good for the Busas and the 14R. We moved everything else to Liberty Mutual a couple of years ago, but they wouldn't touch a sport bike over 1000cc.

Foremost... State Farm didn't even come close. 5 bikes, fully insured, under $1300.00 per year and no rate increases in over 4 years. Can't hurt to check them out: Foremost Insurance Group - Offering Insurance for a Wide Variety of Special Items - Automobile, Mobile Home, Home, Motorcycle, Motor Home, boat, wave runner, jet ski, snowmobile

Never heard of them before. Thanks.

I was with state farm for 5 years and they kept raising my rates every 6 months. I finally dropped them and went with Progressive. State Farm 1290/yr Progressive 866/yr. 36yrs old, no accidents, no tickets, no claims.

Back