Hayabusa inline Six

Here is my drag bike I use on the road when I need to buy ice cream really fast :cool: I dont have any pic of my Busa fighter on my PC
IMG_1972.JPG

DSC_0005-1.jpg

Here is my drag bike I use on the road when I need to buy ice cream really fast :cool: I dont have any pic of my Busa fighter on my PC
View attachment 1591280

View attachment 1591281
You sir , are a crazy gifted motorcycle creator , you could very easily have an even crazier cult following , with all these wonderful visionary toys you build !! Toad is definitely a cult member !!

Yes, I know what you mean. I have a fighter Busa too, and I think the same, little too long between steering head and the seat.

Wow, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that, really.
I had my gen2 for over 3 1/2 years, with multiple bar and frame configurations, but the tank just seemed too long to Me.
I thought it was just me, ...no one else here will admit it:D
I prefer the 1k in every way...except the engine, which is good, but still not a Busa.

You sir , are a crazy gifted motorcycle creator , you could very easily have an even crazier cult following , with all these wonderful visionary toys you build !! Toad is definitely a cult member !!

I'll join, kinda what I was thinking.
A small percentage of the population are gifted with one or 2 of the many skills that you have.
To be able to know sportbikes, ride them, know them because you ride them, know what could be improved, dream it up, design it, create it , machine it, and with some beutiful tig welds, then it works, and you ride it.
Man
How many underwhelming custom bike builds have there been...entirely too many.
To finally see Real custom bikes(that's 3 you've shown us now), wow, incredible.
Please show us some more pictures.

Wow, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that, really.
I had my gen2 for over 3 1/2 years, with multiple bar and frame configurations, but the tank just seemed too long to Me.
I thought it was just me, ...no one else here will admit it:D
I prefer the 1k in every way...except the engine, which is good, but still not a Busa.
Maybe the rest of us just have grown up arms....

:laugh: ‘grown up arms’. I hadn’t thought of it quite that way but I have thought that longer arms help the rider’s ‘tilt’ and distance towards the front end. I can see how shorter arms could be a problem. I have to buy 36” sleeves in a long sleeve shirt and all my jackets are Longs. Having such a reach helps a lot I think. Now for hard cornering I tend to pull forward far more than for casual riding, sometimes climbing onto the tank!:D

I'm 5'10"
Have a 70" reach
Wear a 32x34 jeans that are loose in the waist
Weigh 163 lbs of lean muscle(trimmed 10lbs with keto and getting stronger)
Can sit on a Busa and flat foot it with a slightly bent knee.
....and you might even see me on an American Ninja Warrior tryout next year

But, I do appreciate the crack on my arms, you could've been a little more insulting,(I expect better from you by now) called them T-rex arms or something:poke:

Last edited:
Six , with all that riding and mono wheeling on short geared Busa engined bikes , your arms should be plenty long enough !!:):thumbsup:

Ha!
That's when I was the most comfortable, standing up and wheelies.
I always knew the Busa had to ride good ones, despite the hype.
Then I did, later I got my own, and man, those fat pigs ride so good on one wheel.
The torque makes it effortless, and the weight really makes it stable, and forgiving.
Railing a corner with a knee down, tucked in on a top speed run, they handle great.
Sitting, cruising, commuting, Meh...not so much. Me and me back no likes.:D

:laugh: ‘grown up arms’. I hadn’t thought of it quite that way but I have thought that longer arms help the rider’s ‘tilt’ and distance towards the front end. I can see how shorter arms could be a problem. I have to buy 36” sleeves in a long sleeve shirt and all my jackets are Longs. Having such a reach helps a lot I think. Now for hard cornering I tend to pull forward far more than for casual riding, sometimes climbing onto the tank!:D

You have to lean forward to get up on the tank(I'm already there)to get your weight over the front, to plant the front in hard corners.
Your sasquatch arms keep you laid back like you need a sissy bar:poke:

I'm 5'10"
Have a 70" reach

But, I do appreciate the crack on my arms, you could've been a little more insulting,(I expect better from you by now) called them T-rex arms or something:poke:
We (Ma ) will be looking out for you now on Ninja Warrior USA edition over here in OZ , Six . I recommend you pump up the training by watching re runs of karate kid , that will get you away from tv and out of the house !! That is direct from sensei Toad !!

I'm 5'10"
Have a 70" reach

bcd2c21cea1eccc2dab20e715857bce0.jpg

I'll join, kinda what I was thinking.
A small percentage of the population are gifted with one or 2 of the many skills that you have.
To be able to know sportbikes, ride them, know them because you ride them, know what could be improved, dream it up, design it, create it , machine it, and with some beutiful tig welds, then it works, and you ride it.
Man
How many underwhelming custom bike builds have there been...entirely too many.
To finally see Real custom bikes(that's 3 you've shown us now), wow, incredible.
Please show us some more pictures.

Thank you sir :thumbsup:
I have this one to. 86 Gsxr1100 fighter
Last pic is from 2006 when I bought it

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

We (Ma ) will be looking out for you now on Ninja Warrior USA edition over here in OZ , Six . I recommend you pump up the training by watching re runs of karate kid , that will get you away from tv and out of the house !! That is direct from sensei Toad !!

....I do need to wax the cars

Back