Hayabusa inline Six

Maybe because there's no need. We're already getting 650+ Whp. with stock cases/block. How much more do you need?

I dont build a inline 5 or 6 for more horsepower. I do it because I try to challenge myself. There are many turbo busas her in Norway, but I dont like turbo engines. A N/A engine with a lot of compression and some nice camshafts is the way to go for me personaly.

I dont build a inline 5 or 6 for more horsepower. I do it because I try to challenge myself. There are many turbo busas her in Norway, but I dont like turbo engines. A N/A engine with a lot of compression and some nice camshafts is the way to go for me personaly.
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND..WE need people like you! People that bend the rules to create something different. Who Knows, maybe you'll make something that one of the Big Companies are into and they buy the rights from ya'! Never know Man...

Maybe because there's no need. We're already getting 650+ Whp. with stock cases/block. How much more do you need?
I agree... but look at allllll the great publicity that BigCC got with his 1000 HP busa…. that was a 15xx cc motor...…. if I remember correctly.... I know a guy(tuner) that could duplicate that number given the right circumstances and motor:cool:

Never know, maybe someone will get Him to build a Super, Super Ultra Street Bike...All You Need is a Great customer with money, and Someone like Powerhouse whose known for quality turbo installations and tuning. You Give Frank and Jay carte blanche as far as money is concerned, I Guarantee that Bike A Cover in a Magazine, if not several..Never Say Never..

Never know, maybe someone will get Him to build a Super, Super Ultra Street Bike...All You Need is a Great customer with money, and Someone like Powerhouse whose known for quality turbo installations and tuning. You Give Frank and Jay carte blanche as far as money is concerned, I Guarantee that Bike A Cover in a Magazine, if not several..Never Say Never..
my thoughts exactly....

OK since everyone is shooting for the moon here... How about a Hayabusa derived V-10 for Car use? Two of your inline 5's in a vee configuration (V8 pictured) would be insane. Stuffed into something like a Radical RXC GT.
gt-open-paul-ricard-2016-10-radical-works-team-radical-rxc-turbo-james-abbott-colin-noble.jpg

a9dc642149d919aa04e6f3921624373e.jpg

Eskedal you remind me of a modern day Burt Munro and his beloved Indian he used to forge make his own pistons and god knows what else all hand made :thumbsup:

Yessir, I do believe this is an accurate tribute, and accreditation to a remarkable individual with expert skills to match his amazing creative visions of genius. " Just like Mr. Munro....". Thank you Sir for your impressive contributions. What a treat to watch you work Sir.

Yes it was a project, but is canceled now. To much time for a small scala engine. I like 1:1 engine more :) A H16 or V16 is something I do thinking a lot.

Are you building one of those micro motors bro , like those tiny supercharged awesome builds etc. ? That sort of engineering is like exotic jewelry , exquisite beauty , and that crank would be a nice start !! :super:

Back