Hayabusa in force in OK

they just want to make sure that they dont miss any revenue
race.gif

Motorola is still faster than a speeding Busa----- and a Busa is faster than a Bell Jetranger helicopter------They might catch some really bad guy's----Not us bikers though i hope.......
wow.gif

Enid Hun  
wow.gif
, that's only 70 miles away and where I go to buy on base stuff along with one of the routes I take when going out West.  Maybe that LEO in Lahoma that works the  
guns.gif
 SPEED TRAP will think I'am one of his buddies
laugh.gif
. The OHP Busa needs to go home to OK City where it belongs  
SHOCKED.gif

He, He, he, I passed the OKC Busa on the way to night school the other night, He actually waved at me and then followed me to class. We talked for a bit. Cool Trooper. He had been out to the superbike riding school and gave me a few pointers. After visiting with him, I believe unless you're squidding or really haulin azzz, and I mean really haulin azzz, don't get to concerned with em. Just my take.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Enid OK? why do they need a busa to patrol? it has only 2 city block size down town...when I was a freshmen in Phillps Univ.
wink.gif

They will need to hire one of us as a service mechanic or they will be SOL on longevity.

I think they will spend more time in tulsa and okc than anywhere else. I just hope they dont let norwood on one, never have seen eye to eye with him.
argue.gif

Back