Hayabusa High Performance Motor Packages

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
Package #1

Stock Motor Streetable Kit Package (This kit is for the daily rider that wants to do the occasional track day or bust his friends up on the street/track without motor sounding to radical)....Kit
includes:

Stock Motor Specs-Rods,tranny
Stock Bore Cylinder-Pistons
Cylinder Head Port Work-Guides,65lb Springs,Street port
Cams with Sprockets-Hotter than Stock Units
Special Oiling Upgrades-Internal and baffles
Gaskets/Seals

Hp TRW should be in the 170-185 range.

All Parts,Labor,Tuning and setup included-$2100

Add Custom Dry nitrous kit with Controller-$3000

Add a complete custom Nitrous Wet Kit and Controller-$3700

Shipping-$200 return-unless picked up

Kit with a 80 shot has been 8.5x's at 68" with 162lb rider.average rider should go low 9's - high eights...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Package #2

1363 Motor Streetable Kit Package(This kit is for the daily rider that wants to take total advantage of his friends and get those unsuspecting rookies at the track lunch money)....Kit
includes:

Stock Motor Specs-Rods,tranny
1363 Bore Cylinder with JE 11.5 to 1 Pistons
Cylinder Head Port Work-Guides,65lb Springs,Race Port,Studs
Street Spec Cams with Sprockets
Special Oiling Upgrades-Psi Valves,oil pump gear,baffles
Gaskets/Seals
Adjustable Cam Chain tensioner

Hp TRW should be in the 185-200 range.

All Parts,Labor,Tuning and setup included-$3500

Add Custom Dry nitrous kit with Controller-$4400

Add a complete custom Nitrous Wet Kit and Controller-$5100

Kit with a 80 shot should net you low to mid eights with good rider

Package #3

1397 Motor Streetable Kit Package(This kit is for the daily rider that wants to take total advantage of his skills at the track and make alittle money while doing it on or off the track..)....Kit
includes:

Stock Motor Specs-Rods
Heavy Duty output shaft on tranny
1397 Bore Cylinder with Thicker Wrist pinned Pistons
Web Grind Spec Cams with Sprockets
Gaskets/Seals
Complete rebearing of motor,and compression can be adjusted at customer's request.
Hp TRW should be in the 200-225 range.

All Parts,Labor,Tuning and setup included-$5000

Add Custom Dry nitrous kit with Controller-$5900

Add a complete custom Nitrous Wet Kit and Controller-$6600

Add Rods-$1000 ----(not required or included in prices below)

Kit with a 80 shot should net you low eights with good rider

Package #4---THA BIG PAPA

1397 with 5mm Stroker Motor Kit Package --1507 cc of pure power

Not recommended for the streets

(This kit is for the serious rider that wants to take total advantage of his skills at the track and make his friends and naysyers walk off with their heads down.This kit is not for the faint or weak at hearted rider.)....Kit
includes:

Carrillo H Beam Rods Required
Heavy Duty output shaft on tranny
1397 Bore Cylinder with Thicker Wrist pinned Pistons
Web Grind Race Spec Cams with Sprockets
Gaskets/Seals
Complete rebearing of motor,and compression can be adjusted at customer's request.
Hp TRW should be in the 235-250 range.

All Parts,Labor,Tuning and setup included-$7900

Add Custom Dry nitrous kit with Controller-$8800

Add a complete custom Nitrous Wet Kit and Controller-$9500

This kit all motor went 8.5 at 60"inches--possible high 7 pass with spray...currently west coast record all motor package at 60"..

This bike was ridden by Joe England(the builder of these motor kits)..he has ridden and built some of the fastest machines on the west coast..and holds numerous records..

All heads stock valves,all packages will use stock fuel system,will upgrade it before shipping back to customer..Bigger CC package kits available..Motor exchange available also at additional cost..We will also offer outright sales in the future.all work can be tested and proven at the track in front of you if you fly in to see it tested..all cost are at your expense except lodging,you are welcomed at my place.

Post your questions here or call Daniel at 888-959-3278 for more info,you can also send pm or email

Yea BOY....
all_coholic.gif

I'l be getting with ya soon!!

And you know this mannnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard you been at my boy already,he's good folk.

maybe this will get pinned at the top of this section...

Yea I asked him what you told me to. Its gonna be a head bussen spring coming up next year with yall hooking my bike up!!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Sheeeeat!

I gotta go sell somethin. Need me some cabbage.

I'm gonna get my funds right and get some motors done up to sell out right or when folks blow up their stockers...No more down time...I keep a few stockers in stock now if anybody blows one or needs a core to use.

Question -- has anyone installed the Muzzy 1661cc
bore and strocker kit??? costs about 3 grand.
Probably will need Carillo rods-- HD studs....
Oh yea oiling mods? How about lowering the redline so it can live on the street......
and would need the 24volt starter mod.....I am just drooling --wanting to hear this thing Idle let alone riding it...... Thnx in advance
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Great deal! Someone is gonna get a nice setup off this!
super.gif

(PaceMaster @ Oct. 08 2006,07:56) Question -- has anyone installed the Muzzy  1661cc
bore and strocker kit???  costs about 3 grand.
Oh yea oiling mods?   How about lowering the redline so it can live on the street......
and would need the 24volt starter mod.....I am just drooling --wanting to hear this thing Idle let alone riding it...... Thnx in advance      
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif
i KNOW OF A 164XCC MOTOR BUT YOUR NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING MAKE IT LIVE ON THE STREET AS THE HEAT CAUSE BY SUCH A MONSTER IS NOT GONNA WORK INTRAFFIC.

wow.gif

wow.gif

GOLDENCHILD!!!!!WHY DON'T YOU RECOMMEND THE 1509 FOR THE STREET....JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE I WAS THINKING OF PUTTING ONE TOGEATHER AS A STREET BIKE, WHAT SHOULD I KNOW BEFORE I DO IT?.......

GC, what is the " part of the engine accomplishments? I got the 8.5sec, but not sure where the 60" comes in *scratches head*

Also, anyway to get some either audio or video (with audio) of the different kits, would like to hear them with same exhaust setup if possible, but not totally required. Would just be nice to hear the different cam profiles etc. Luckily I already started the rebirth savings account....too bad it wont be full enough for a while.

Charlie

(CAT3 @ Oct. 08 2006,22:49) GC, what is the " part of the engine accomplishments?  I got the 8.5sec, but not sure where the 60" comes in *scratches head*

Also, anyway to get some either audio or video (with audio) of the different kits, would like to hear them with same exhaust setup if possible, but not totally required.  Would just be nice to hear the different cam profiles etc.  Luckily I already started the rebirth savings account....too bad it wont be full enough for a while.

Charlie
60" is the wheelbase at which the time was run.

(busa2001 @ Oct. 08 2006,16:20) GOLDENCHILD!!!!!WHY DON'T YOU RECOMMEND THE 1509 FOR THE STREET....JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE I WAS THINKING OF PUTTING ONE TOGEATHER AS A STREET BIKE, WHAT SHOULD I KNOW BEFORE I DO IT?.......
Heat is the main issue...The motor is not recommended but can be used on a street bike...Cam Profiles are a little more radical,head is a little more radical than a street setup is why...This motor will work on a street bike if you go out on some distance rides,so air can flow thru it...

(CAT3 @ Oct. 08 2006,20:49) GC, what is the " part of the engine accomplishments?  I got the 8.5sec, but not sure where the 60" comes in *scratches head*

Also, anyway to get some either audio or video (with audio) of the different kits, would like to hear them with same exhaust setup if possible, but not totally required.  Would just be nice to hear the different cam profiles etc.  Luckily I already started the rebirth savings account....too bad it wont be full enough for a while.

Charlie
60 ich wheelbase...

to be honest with you the lobing of a bke is not as noticeable as a car cause of the rpms they turn and the duration...Nothing like a 5 liter with a b303 cam in it...I will over the next few months try to get some audio as there are a few stock bikes ,a couple 1397's and a few 1507's that I know of,but may be next year before they are on the dyno again...

(PaceMaster @ Oct. 08 2006,09:56) Question -- has anyone installed the Muzzy  1661cc
Oh yea oiling mods?   How about lowering the redline so it can live on the street......
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif
I hear that Muzzy kit has problems with the offset bores. They don't sell real well, hence the low price. lowering the redline wouldn't help it live any longer, the hi-compression is what kills ti. Yes you can run lower compression, but what is the point of a big block if you are not making any power???
A 1397 and a good set of heads will give you over 200 horse, add a wet kit and good gas 300 is realistic.

wow.gif

wow.gif

60" = wb....duh to me *slaps forehead*. So is that stock wb?

I didnt think there would be a lot of noticable difference, but just in case the audio would have helped. Thanks for clarifying that part, and yes I am very familiar with large cams and high compression in "street cars"
smile.gif
Guess I'll just continue to save up for this.

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 08 2006,21:07)
(PaceMaster @ Oct. 08 2006,09:56) Question -- has anyone installed the Muzzy  1661cc
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif
I hear that Muzzy kit has problems with the offset bores. They don't sell real well, hence the low price. lowering the redline wouldn't help it live any longer, the hi-compression is what kills ti. Yes you can run lower compression, but what is the point of a big block if you are not making any power???
A 1397 and a good set of heads will give you over 200 horse, add a wet kit and good gas 300 is realistic.
all this is so true,stock rods don't like the offset either....

most won't need more tham a 1397 with a 5mm or a 1397 with a 40 shot and it willl be a monster...

Stock WB is 58.5 at the rear most point.

wow.gif

wow.gif

How far can these combo's be spun, considering the ECU wasn't the rpm limiting factor? Springs/valvetrain stability, bearing vs oiling etc....thanks.

Charlie

we can have rpm changed in factory ecu and no need to go more than 11.5k..

Builder went 8.10/17x mph a few weeks ago on a 1397 stock stroke motor kit with a 80-100 shot of nos at 68" with a slick and dual stage lockup.

Back