Hayabusa High Performance Motor Packages

(GoldenChild @ Oct. 25 2006,12:18) Builder went 8.10/17x mph a few weeks ago on a 1397 stock stroke motor kit with a 80-100 shot of nos at 68" with a slick and dual stage lockup.
Jesus thats flying.....i was wondering what a 1397 with that amount of juice would run in the 1/4's

since that is the plan for mine..this fall...already have the arm...the wet kit..the controller....this fall and winter id the engine.

(Widowmaker @ Jul. 29 2007,17:19)
(GoldenChild @ Oct. 25 2006,12:18) Builder went 8.10/17x mph a few weeks ago on a 1397 stock stroke motor kit with a 80-100 shot of nos at 68" with a slick and dual stage lockup.
Jesus thats flying.....i was wondering what a 1397 with that amount of juice would run in the 1/4's

since that is the plan for mine..this fall...already have the arm...the wet kit..the controller....this fall and winter id the engine.
This is a OLD thread...send Daniel (Goldenchild) a PM or give him a call 1-888-959-3278
wink.gif

I'm gonna get my funds right and get some motors done up to sell out right or when folks blow up their stockers...No more down time...I keep a few stockers in stock now if anybody blows one or needs a core to use.

Hey Daniel, did you ever build any motors for the shelf? Do you have any stock cranks laying around?

we can have rpm changed in factory ecu and no need to go more than 11.5k..

Builder went 8.10/17x mph a few weeks ago on a 1397 stock stroke motor kit with a 80-100 shot of nos at 68" with a slick and dual stage lockup.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD......i use to race with Joe "big daddy E" all the time here in Modesto and Sac..... you wont find a more knowledgeable or nicer guy :bowdown: ! PLEASE tell Joe and pee wee Phil(08 busa) from Modesto Ca said hi? thx

He may not see this thread...since it is sooooo old :laugh:

Give him a call @ 1-888-959-FAST(3278) :beerchug:

I did end up giving him a call today. Very nice guy. I delt with daniel before. Very knowlegable and helpful. He wanted me to throw out there, if anyone was trying to get him that he was having problems with the web site. SO like you said, much easier to just give him a call.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD......i use to race with Joe "big daddy E" all the time here in Modesto and Sac..... you wont find a more knowledgeable or nicer guy :bowdown: ! PLEASE tell Joe and pee wee Phil(08 busa) from Modesto Ca said hi? thx

They are back in Cali as far as I know...I been usng my local guy more and he has done well for me,just did a 99-07 cp piston package...

those are pretty good deals. he should start that up again:beerchug:

We can do any motor package anyone likes,there is only a few issues we have found and they are being corrected by the piston makers as far as we know...We hope to see a more comp. friendly street piston shortly..

Back