hayabusa heel toe shifter

A dynojet quickshifter allows for clutchless upshifts...

If she ruptured an Achilles’ tendon then she has issues with range of motion so a quick shifter would do her no good because she would still have to shift up and down which is the issue.

Your gonna have to look into a Pingel shifter as mentioned before or an air shifter setup. The Pingel is probably the more expensive of the 2 options but you won’t have to worry about filling air tanks or hiding air compressors and plumbing. The Pingel is an all included bolt on setup. A lot of people who have disabilities with their lower extremities run Pingel’s with no problems. See them in everything from Hayabusas to Harley trikes

I am sure something like this can be worked out. I think there would be enough clearance to do as well

HEELTOE.jpg

You guys forgot a jockey shifter(like a gear shifter in a car), lol...but they work.
Just a rod welded on another factory foot shifter.
It'll at least get you cruisin, and you could foot shift with it too, only assisting with your hand until your ankle is able.
And yes, I only use the clutch for 1st gear and wheelies.

Hey Man, Could you mount something on or around your Ankle Brace/Foot so that you can get under the shift lever?

Back