Hayabusa Gen II internally lowered front forks oil amount?

TTF Turbo Fighter

Registered
Hi guys,
Does anyone know how much oil need to remove from the stock capacity when you internally lowering the front forks?
I have two sets of forks, One it is lowered 1'' from stock for street riding and the other 2'' for drag racing.
Thanks in advance.

I put 16 ounces each in my lowered forks per instructions from Trac Dynamics.
dennis.. how do u like those forks.... ICS correct? Im doing brake upgrade and instead of running adapters and driving myself nuts.. im thinking I like these forks....

Last edited:
Why would you want to put a drag racing fork on a street bike that doesn't see a race track? That's like wearing ice skates everyday because you might see a rink and decide to try a triple axel.

Why would you want to put a drag racing fork on a street bike that doesn't see a race track? That's like wearing ice skates everyday because you might see a rink and decide to try a triple axel.
i run it on the street... its already lowered/billet pan/drag shock/big stretch.. and as ive explained I NEED to do brakes and adapters are several hundred dollars themselves//// I never said I wasn't ever gonna run the bike... and also because I don't want to put ohlins forks on it... and from what I see they have their light forks/ and a prostreet version....

Last edited:
dennis.. how do u like those forks.... ICS correct? Im doing brake upgrade and instead of running adapters and driving myself nuts.. im thinking I like these forks....
Not sure what ICS is. They are Trac Dynamics Slammerz and work great. Probably not the best idea on the street as they have very limited compression and rebound travel. If you want to lower the front you can get a new upper triple tree (if you don't have one) and keep the stock forks.

Not sure what ICS is. They are Trac Dynamics Slammerz and work great. Probably not the best idea on the street as they have very limited compression and rebound travel. If you want to lower the front you can get a new upper triple tree (if you don't have one) and keep the stock forks.
I have a lowering kit in the forks right now...… damn im sorry.. I read ure post wrong...

Trac ICS Raceforkx are for Pro Stock, Pro Mod and Top Fuel style chassis bikes. 1" travel and zero preload.
it says fully functioning compression and rebound damping... its not like I ride this thing everywhere or its my daily driver.... its a fun project to me, akin to a hot rod... and im well aware im over my head... ive been over my head since I bought it... but im getting better at it.

Last edited:
Hi ali123. Go with the Beringers, no adapters. 6 pistons many colors $750.00 each. The master is also about $750.00 so about $2250.00 for every thing. Call DME they will set you up. DME #336-785-4845. I will be using them to stop from over 250 MPH They stopped DME's bike from 227 MPH in the 1/4 mile. So they work. DME could have used any brakes they wanted but they went with BERINGER.

it says fully functioning compression and rebound damping... its not like I ride this thing everywhere or its my daily driver.... its a fun project to me, akin to a hot rod... and im well aware im over my head... ive been over my head since I bought it... but im getting better at it.
Trac ICS forks are NOT for driving on the street. You need suspension travel to soak up the bumps on public roads. Drag bikes only run on the smooth flat lanes of a drag strip and don't need any travel. I'm trying to help you here. If you're going to build a big tire chassis or a Pro Street bike, they're great. If not, look elsewhere.

Trac ICS forks are NOT for driving on the street. You need suspension travel to soak up the bumps on public roads. Drag bikes only run on the smooth flat lanes of a drag strip and don't need any travel. I'm trying to help you here. If you're going to build a big tire chassis or a Pro Street bike, they're great. If not, look elsewhere.
thanks doom

Back