Hayabusa Gen-1 Oil Pan Modification For Car

AndhiSatria

Registered
Hayabusa Gen-1 Oil Pan Modification for Car

Dear HAYABUSA.ORG

As in my thread "Rally / Racing With Gen-1 Daihatsu Sirion (city Car)"

I would like to ask specific questions about OILING for car use, as there are no-one here in Indonesia who knows about HAYABUSA engine.

• I will not use DRY-SUMP or buy Wet-Sump Oil Pan as budget is limited on the car build.
  • I am planning to use accusump as back-up when pressure is below certain pre-set PSI.
main_banner.jpg

images.png

discharging.GIF

images.jpg
  • Has anyone use ACCUSUMP on the HAYABUSA engine ?, is it worth-it ?
  • Has anyone modified their oil pan to be used on bike engineed car ?, What modification ?, How ? Any pictures ?
  • Would increasing the oil-pan capacity as well as making sure the oil pick-up sits deep in the pan would be a good idea ?, How ? Any pictures ?
  • What are the things that I need be concerned in regards with Oiling System ?
Regards.,
main_banner.jpg images.png discharging.GIF images.jpg

Google is your friend here. The search "Hayabusa accusump" came up with lots of hits, most of them car-centric. This engine has found its way into all sorts of cars. Lots of low cost windage trays and things like that.

his engine has found its way into all sorts of cars. Lots of low cost windage trays and things like that.
Noted, I have searched on this topics.

If you go to the last page of this PDF. You can see the oiling system arrangement for the Radical SR3. Not an Accusump, but it gives you some idea as to what they are doing and they are damn sharp!
http://www.tillingmotorsport.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/SR3parts.pdf
Noted, I will take a look on this doc.

Does anyone have perform modification to the oil pan with pictures please....

Back