Hayabusa Gear Position Indicator *Behind Tach*

Yearly Bump!
Hope everyone is staying safe! Riding season has not started where I live but it's coming!
GPI Kits are still available and usually made to order.
hit me up with any interest via the email in the signature.

I've tried your email but it says undeliverable, are you still actively making the GPI kits? If so please email me at kaleb_43@hotmail.com

I have several "issues" to put it lightly. :crazy: :laugh:
Paranoia,far too inquisitive,etc...paired with way too much time on my hands.
Just wondering why you were member Echobase with a join date of Sept 5th 2013,with a last post on Feb 14th,2018 all from Nova Scotia,Canada.
Re-appearing with a post one year to the day,with the member name greg3852 with a join date of July 17th 2015,from Southeast,Ma.
I'm just hoping there is a logical explanation because I simply cannot afford the therapy this discovery is going to cost me. Good psychiatric care is expensive and hard to find.
"Witness Protection Program?"
Rubb.

This would be great for a Gen1 but the Gen2 already has a GPI with its own display instead of relying on the numers 1-6 on the tach.

I have several "issues" to put it lightly. :crazy: :laugh:
Paranoia,far too inquisitive,etc...paired with way too much time on my hands.
Just wondering why you were member Echobase with a join date of Sept 5th 2013,with a last post on Feb 14th,2018 all from Nova Scotia,Canada.
Re-appearing with a post one year to the day,with the member name greg3852 with a join date of July 17th 2015,from Southeast,Ma.
I'm just hoping there is a logical explanation because I simply cannot afford the therapy this discovery is going to cost me. Good psychiatric care is expensive and hard to find.
"Witness Protection Program?"
Rubb.
@greg3852 was just quoting what echo had said father back to answer the guy above him that resurrected the thread :laugh: :laugh:

Rubb are you high? lol
I wish. Who can afford that shi7 anymore.

Rubb.

Hey Guys,

I no longer have that email address. I also sold my busa so I'm not producing the GOI's any longer.
@rubbersidedown I have no idea what you're talking about.

sad hmmmmmm

but

do you still have all the wiring plans and the table of all needed parts available?

if so, I would very much like to get everything from you to present it on my homepage (fj1200-3cv.de/busa-home) so that every electronic technician can recreate it for his busa.
of course by naming your nick as the inventor (and rights holder)

what do you think about my idea? :)

Back