Hayabusa for sale lightly used never been abused...

You don’t see many Busa’s get treated like that. Thank god.....usually is some turd on an r1 boasting how he “beats busa’s and 14’s all day long” and how “it’s not the bike it’s the rider”. To this day I’ll never get it, us Busa riders love them, the non Busa riders out there love to hate them. I guess it’s just how it goes.

You don’t see many Busa’s get treated like that. Thank god.....usually is some turd on an r1 boasting how he “beats busa’s and 14’s all day long” and how “it’s not the bike it’s the rider”. To this day I’ll never get it, us Busa riders love them, the non Busa riders out there love to hate them. I guess it’s just how it goes.
They hate them because they have Busa Envy...

It's obvious the OP in the video could care less about the bike. I guess it wouldn't matter what bike he is on, the result of not caring would be the same.

It's probably stolen.

Sad to see a bike like that abused.

It's obvious the OP in the video could care less about the bike. I guess it wouldn't matter what bike he is on, the result of not caring would be the same.

It's probably stolen.

Sad to see a bike like that abused.
I saw that video awhile ago and first thing that came through my mind was stolen, as well. I remember seen and add on Craigslist about a white 2009 for sale and it said “always babied”, yet you could see a fresh black burnout line on the road that ended right at the bike’s rear tire on one of the pics. :crazy:

Back