Hayabusa for an old guy??

Hi. Thanks ROADTOAD1340. Well it looks like I have a new fight to win. I have only 1 kidney and it got infected. I lost the other one when I was short in Nam. So I go to the VA. They cave me meds. They called me 8/30/18 at 7.30 AM to come in as soon as I can they think I may have cancer. I will let every one know what is up. I an still bulding the bike!
Hi Mike , very sorry to hear that news mate , get onto getting checked out etc. my friend , we all know you're made of tuff stuff bro and will be definitely sending all our positive thoughts towards that fight . Stay strong brother .

Hi. Thanks ROADTOAD1340. Well it looks like I have a new fight to win. I have only 1 kidney and it got infected. I lost the other one when I was short in Nam. So I go to the VA. They cave me meds. They called me 8/30/18 at 7.30 AM to come in as soon as I can they think I may have cancer. I will let every one know what is up. I an still bulding the bike!
Get well soon mate...may God be with you always.

20171213_162342.png

I just got a 2006 yesterday. I turn 61 on October 17th, which is just a few short days from now. I'm 6.0 ft, 205 lbs, 34-inch inseam. This bike fits me like my 2004 ZZR1200, which I always regret selling. They're hard to find, so I've given up getting another. The ZZR had GenMar risers and footpeg lowers, and I'm shocked to say that the GSX fits even better. It is as comfortable ergonomically as my CBR1000F Hurricane, which is a very, very comfortable bike. BUT...the Hayabusa is smoother than both. And just a little more powerful...yuk, yuk.

IMG_5104(1).JPG

Back