Hayabusa Earrings ....anyone carry the Kanji

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I know it sounds Left wristed, but does anyone know where I can get a Hayabusa Kanji earring?

I still have an extra hole in my head and thought I could use to plug it with a dangling Kanji every now and then.

Just curious as to the Jewelry that Hayabusa's have to offer.

Already did a search and came up empty.

Thanks,
Bubba

If you gave me some idea of what you are looking for I could have my sister in law make some custom ear rings. Also she does great necklaces. Shoot me a pm if you want some. I am still trying to get her to do some hayabusa-centric pieces.

If you gave me some idea of what you are looking for I could have my sister in law make some custom ear rings. Also she does great necklaces. Shoot me a pm if you want some. I am still trying to get her to do some hayabusa-centric pieces.

I will try to put a sketch together and post it later. Basically just a hanging Kanji. Kind of like the one on the Dragon weave site, but hanging from the middle and longer. I am no artist so it is hard to describe and my sketch may do more harm than good.:laugh:

Bubba

wanna see my nipple rings? :rofl:

TMI Dude, TMI!

shocked.jpeg

Okay, do you see what I am asking for in this sketch? Moving the ring to the centre to allow it to hang straighter and instead of a full ring, just a hook to go through and hang.

Maybe yes, no?!!!

Bubba

hayabusa-falcon EARRING-lg.JPG

Okay, do you see what I am asking for in this sketch? Moving the ring to the centre to allow it to hang straighter and instead of a full ring, just a hook to go through and hang.

Maybe yes, no?!!!

Bubba

Here is a better idea of what I am looking for.

hayabusa-falcon EARRING2-lg.JPG

bubba, a good jeweler can hook you up with any kind of design and setup you want. :thumbsup: My wife's engagement ring and wedding ring were both custom designed. You just have to consult with a good pro and your wallet becomes the only limiting factor. :beerchug:

bubba, a good jeweler can hook you up with any kind of design and setup you want. :thumbsup: My wife's engagement ring and wedding ring were both custom designed. You just have to consult with a good pro and your wallet becomes the only limiting factor. :beerchug:

Yeah, my wallet tends to limit much in my life!:laugh:
I am going to see if majestic12 can get some done from his sis-in-law.
Thanks,
Bubba
Needs to say "Da Hoon" underneath it though :poke:

lol...i keeled u
:rofl:

Keeling you now!

i was watching tv and i felt my ear and i realized i haven't wore a earring in my ear for a long time. so im thinking. a kanji on a post. no dang-lies.... searching now

I bet the OP's earhole has closed shut by now, too bad the Piehole hasn't! Ha!

Back