Hayabusa e-mail

serephim

Registered
Thanks to the Captain for setting me up with the Hayabusa.Org e-mail. It works fine.
Another round of applause to Narcissus for sending myself the link to the Hayabusa Manual via my Hayabusa e-mail account. The manual came out perfect.

Once again guys. Good work.

Cheers

ernaehrung004.gif

Thanks serephim it's about time something went right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should also add that I greatly appreciate the manual link.
I know how much time and effort goes into creating such a document. I have witnessed my buddy go through the complete process with a Triumph manual. It took him countless hours.
No easy task at all.

I have a searched and searched for manuals in the past with no luck whatsoever.

Once again a big thanks to this site.

P.S. My Triumph riding bud is throughly impressed by the fact that one could get a manual.

Big grin on my mug

biggrin.gif

Well I am sooo close to having the manual on line here where you can browse the pages real time, that will really help those that have a dial up connection. I also have the microfiche that will be the same way..

That will be most helpful for everyone.
I will be downloading the microfiche for sure. It will be nice to go to a shop with part numbers in hand instead of relying on some numby to do the search for you ,and then order the wrong part (personal experience).

This site is not very old but has proved to be the most helpful.

Congrats.

thumbs-up.gif

Well I am sooo close to having the manual on line here where you can browse the pages real time, that will really help those that have a dial up connection. I also have the microfiche that will be the same way..

That will be a really fav for in-shop laptop time! Kind of like Kindle!

Back