Hayabusa Drinkin Coasters -

whats the difference between the way Cap attached his pics & the way Vonderbach attached his? I only ask cuz I can't view Cap's pic but Vonderbach's comes up just fine. I'm mobile
Posted via Mobile Device

whats the difference between the way Cap attached his pics & the way Vonderbach attached his? I only ask cuz I can't view Cap's pic but Vonderbach's comes up just fine. I'm mobile
Posted via Mobile Device

I think I used photobucket, which might be a trusted image provider for your phone. This site might not be trusted in the technical sense by your phone mfg. There should be a way to "show images" though. My Blackberry won't show any images unless I select them first.

Anyway, Cap....with all due respect, you're going to cost me a lot of money with those sharp looking coasters. Now I don't know what to get. :laugh:

I think I used photobucket, which might be a trusted image provider for your phone. This site might not be trusted in the technical sense by your phone mfg. There should be a way to "show images" though. My Blackberry won't show any images unless I select them first.

Anyway, Cap....with all due respect, you're going to cost me a lot of money with those sharp looking coasters. Now I don't know what to get. :laugh:

Which ones do you like more?

yeah I gotta say..... the acrylic ones look amazing...... not so much the second design (filled in hayabusa logo) but the other ones I'd be down for..........
any idea of costs for a set of six of those???

Depending how much the glass you put on the acrylic "sweats", it could run off the sides of the acrylic. Just sayin'. The wood will allow for a bit of moisture soak.

I like the rustic look of the wood anyways IMO.

Do we have to choose wood or acrylic? I will take a set of both.

Never mind that sound. . . It is just my wallett screaming.

Cap. don't bother finishing the wood ones. Some might like to stain theirs to accent end tables in the den. Just a thought.

Hey Cap, I just ordered a set of Gen 1 Kanji with the Logo. I show a confirmed paypal transaction but my web browser hosed me, can you please check to see if the transaction worked?

Back