Hayabusa Diecast/Models... post yours/where to buy?

I probably have 50 or so of the old Maisto Die Cast, I have them in every color now.

DSC01016.JPG

DSC01406.JPG

I know it's an old thread, but this fits here. The son asked again if I could get a toy Hayabusa. Last time I checked there wasn't a Gen 3 model, but apparently Maisto is working on it, be ready in Q3 2022:

I have the 99 silver/copperin 1:18, was looking for the 09 white, but didn't find it
They aren't easy to find...and I've never seen a gen 2 in 1:18 scale.

Here's one that could be painted...

They aren't easy to find...and I've never seen a gen 2 in 1:18 scale.

Here's one that could be painted...

I have 3 other bikes in this size, I would love to have a white hayabusa in that size, but those are so expensive. The ones I got wasn't that expensive at all. It's been years when I got them, but still dont see why are so expensive

I have 3 other bikes in this size, I would love to have a white hayabusa in that size, but those are so expensive. The ones I got wasn't that expensive at all. It's been years when I got them, but still dont see why are so expensive
Witts are expensive as they are similar to "Franklin Mint" in quality.

Maisto are cheapies in comparison and once in a while a gen 2 will pop up in the smaller scale but even they are hard to find...I came across mine right away and it was not expensive but I have yet to see another in along time.

Witts are expensive as they are similar to "Franklin Mint" in quality.

Maisto are cheapies in comparison and once in a while a gen 2 will pop up in the smaller scale but even they are hard to find...I came across mine right away and it was not expensive but I have yet to see another in along time.
Those are nice, but If I ever get one will have to be the maisto, lol

Back