Hayabusa Decal Layovers

busahigg

Registered
I saw the Diffeerent color layovers on other peoples bikes.....I think Ninja Eater has the Neon Green.  

Where can I get em and do they fit cleanly over the stock decals?

I went to Tapeworks.com and they went over the stock ones nicely.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I saw the Diffeerent color layovers on other peoples bike.....I think Nunja Eater has the Neon Green.  

Where can I get em and do they fit cleanly over the stock decals?
Hey Higg,

Just like Howlin' said, but they are expensive. Price is ridiculously high to me. I can have the same work done at our local print shop for about two thirds less than what Tapeworks charges. Just my .02

Brian

I went to Tapeworks.com and they went over the stock ones nicely.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Both of these guys are correct. Tapeworks is the place. I think I even saw Howlin's bike on their site...what a suck up. Probly got a discount.

Anyway, BA is correct, they are expensive, but nice. Also, be warned that installation takes patience. Let me just say that I had to order a second set.

Thinker

I do custom decals and they are of better quality than Tapeworks. I can do them any color,Outlined in any color,fades,squares,polka dots or whatever. Here are some examples.
DSC01698.JPG

DSC01709.JPG

Man....how much would you charge for a full set of layovers.......I would have to talk with you to go over all the small details but gimme a ballpark.

I do custom decals and they are of better quality than Tapeworks. I can do them any color,Outlined in any color,fades,squares,polka dots or whatever. Here are some examples.
DSC01698.JPG

DSC01709.JPG
Gixx, you still need a web site dude. Anyway, what do you call that mirrored coloor, chrome? Do you have a price list on decals?

BTW, how is your family doing. Hopefully, things are looking up.
idea.gif

Thinker

Normally a full set of Chrome decals cost $95.00 with no outline and $110.00 with the outline. Prices vary a little since you can outline some decals and not the others. My Website is on hold since my Daughter has leukemia. I dont want to get too busy right now. My decals are not overlays and there is a reason for that (trust me) The tank decals will fit over the stock OEM decals on the tank but all of the others must be removed.
I can also do Chrome colors like chrome blue,Chrome red,Chrome yellow and so forth
I also make Real Carbon Fiber decals for the Busa. I'm the only one doing them. I can post pics of those if you would like to see them.

I'll hit you up when I get some loot.........sorry to hear about your Daughter my friend. I'll say a prayer for her.

Normally a full set of Chrome decals cost $95.00 with no outline and $110.00 with the outline. Prices vary a little since you can outline some decals and not the others. My Website is on hold since my Daughter has leukemia. I dont want to get too busy right now. My decals are not overlays and there is a reason for that (trust me) The tank decals will fit over the stock OEM decals on the tank but all of the others must be removed.
I can also do Chrome colors like chrome blue,Chrome red,Chrome yellow and so forth
I also make Real Carbon Fiber decals for the Busa. I'm the only one doing them. I can post pics of those if you would like to see them.
Sorry to hear about your daughter Nick. Hey man, on the real, if there is anything besides prayers that I can do for ya, you already have my e-mail. Just hit me up. I know how you feel, I have a nephew who has been going through the exact same thing. Have you all gotten to the point to try for marrow donors? If so, let me know, and I will be more than happy to donate.

Brian

Sorry to hear about your daughter Nick.  Hey man, on the real, if there is anything besides prayers that I can do for ya, you already have my e-mail.  Just hit me up.  I know how you feel, I have a nephew who has been going through the exact same thing.  Have you all gotten to the point to try for marrow donors?  If so, let me know, and I will be more than happy to donate.
A National and International search was done and no matches were found

is it difficult to remove the stock decals? Can you remove them with a hairdryer? I own the black SE and you can barely see the stock decals, they are practically non existent. Write me back and let me know how hard it is to remove the stock decals.

Also, what if you mess up applying the new decals? As in, if you put them on crooked? I knew a trick for applying RC car decals was the spray the area with slightly soapy water, that way you can slide the decal into place, work out any bubbles, and it looked great. Does the same principle apply for the busa decals? Can you spray a solution on the area first to ensure a perfect application? Like window tint? Thanks guys

Mike

is it difficult to remove the stock decals? Can you remove them with a hairdryer?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure but I think I remember reading something about once the stickers are installed they clear coat the whole thing.

is it difficult to remove the stock decals? Can you remove them with a hairdryer? I own the black SE and you can barely see the stock decals, they are practically non existent. Write me back and let me know how hard it is to remove the stock decals.

Also, what if you mess up applying the new decals? As in, if you put them on crooked? I knew a trick for applying RC car decals was the spray the area with slightly soapy water, that way you can slide the decal into place, work out any bubbles, and it looked great. Does the same principle apply for the busa decals? Can you spray a solution on the area first to ensure a perfect application? Like window tint? Thanks guys

Mike
I used a heat gun on my Kat decals......they all came off with ease but oyu have to be careful not to bubble the paint.......constantly move the heat gun across the decal and pull it off slow.........too easy.

Back