Hayabusa cranks does not start

Zrultima

Registered
Hi guys I have a 2006 hayabusa in which I took to school today it was running great I went to park it and came back 4 hours later and click the ignition switch to the on position and notice that my temperature gauge didnt sweep down and fuel pump didnt prime any assistance I can get that would be great. I dont want to take it to the dealership

Did you double check all your interlocks? Emergency kill switch being the first I would check.

Interlocks??? Well you wont believe this I had it sat up on my truck today and well it started like nothing fuel pump kicked on I tried it several times to make sure sounds like an intermittent problemit then started all of a sudden

Was it the Gen I or Gen II that had the ignition cable recall for sporadic fruitiness like this?

If your temp gauge needle was to full hot and didn't come down like you stated, that is
a sign that the emergency switch had been on. It's easy to bump that switch sometimes.

Ride the bike for awhile (a few days etc) and if it doesn't happen again, then that was probably the issue.

Back